Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi Ushkumar,

Your horoscope is the best one, with Libra Lagna, wherein the Lagna Lord Venus and Jupiter are placed. At present, you are running the dasa of Mercury and Moon, which commenced on 05.04.2020 and will be opreraive until 08.9.2021. Mercury is the yoghagara planet for Libra native and also the Mercury is the lord of 9th house, who is well placed in the 11th house, ie., in Leo, owned by Sun, who is the best friend of Mercury and also there is a parivarthana between the Sun and Mercury, with the result both them move to their own houses. Hene, the entire dasa of Mercuru, which will be operative until 07.03.2030 will be extremely good for you.

But for the present suffering is due to the fact that since your birth star is Ardra, and your Moon sign is Gemini and at present, the transit SAturn is in the 8th house from the Moon sign, causing Ashtama Sani.

During the period of Ashtama Sani, one will have lot of imaginations of their and also the health of the spouse, career and also on the conduct of any any auspicious events in their life.

In the chart, in as much as the Saturn is directly aspected by two natural benefics, viz., Jupiter and Venus, you will not much sufferings due to the Ashtama Sani. Actually, there will not be any major sufferings. I would advise that you may try to offer boiled rise, soaked with sesame oil and black sesame seed and offer to the same to crows on every Saturday, before your breakfast and this may be done until April, 2022.

If your health permits, you may try to go to Tirhpathy and try to reach Thirumala by walt from Tirupathy to Thirumala and pray the Lord Venkateshwara with much deidcations, which will also be good.

Also, if there is any Lord Ayyappa temple, in your nearby area, you may please try to offer Neeranjanam, which will cost around Rs.40 to Rs.50 on every Saturday, at your convenient time, in name name, birht star, Ardra and birth Rasi Gemini (Miturna), which is extremely good and this may also be done upto April, 2022. In case if you are able to go temple during your monthly cycle period, this may be done any one of your family members.

Please use gingelly oil in your Pooja room and everything will go on well.

I would advise that you postpone your decision to shift your house for the time being and this may be done after April, 2022.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Hi,

You have failed to give the birth time of your husband; however, I traced your husband's birth chart from my data bank.

Your husband was under the worst phase of Ezharai Sani (Sade Sati) and at the end of this period, he seems to have lost his job. He is at present running the dasa of Mars, who happens to be the Lagna Lord since he belongs to Aries (Mesha) Lagna. Normally, the dasa of Lagna, 5th and 9th lords will always give beneficial results.

At present, both the transit SAturn and also the Jupiter from the sign of Capricorn is aspecting his natal Saturn, the significator of profession. Hence, before November, 2021, he will definitely get the job. Hence, he may try for the same with confidence and he will succeed in his attempt.

Please ask him to visit Lord Subramani (Lord Murugan) temple on every Tuesday and pray the lord with much dedications and he may avoid Non Veg (if he is NV), or he is having any drinking or smoking habit on every Tuesday and also avoid any bed relations on Tuesday. If his health permits, he may try to be on fasting on the day of Karthiga Star from sun rise to sun set and this will certainly help him to get a job of his expectation and he will certainly get a good job .

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

HI Jaihari,

I am try to answer to the issues raised by you to a certain extent possible.

1. My husband is looking for a new job due to stress, will he get a new job?

Your husband is at present running the very favourable dasa of Venus, being the 9th lord. Venus is well placed in his own sign in his chart. The dasa of Venus will be extremely good. The Venus dasa which commenced in August, 2014 and will be operative until August, 2034. The operation of the faourable dasa period in his best life time will be extremely good. However, he may change for job after November, 2021 since for the present, the transit Saturn is in the 7th house from his Moon sign, whiuch is one of the main reasons for his stress and sufferings and things will get changed after nOVEMBER, 2021. He will get the change of job of his expectation with good perks and other benefits, leading to change of life style

2. Lots of misunderstanding and argument between us, is there any remedy pooja for that?

The compatibility based on both the charts is extremely good. This is for the simple reason that both of you belong to Virgo Lagna, which is extremely good. From his Moon sign, ie, Cancer, your Moon sign, i.e, Capricorn is 1/7thy from each other, which is also exremely good

His Mars from the sign of Cancer is aspecting your Venus who is placed in the sign of Libra, which is extremely good for love and romance between two.

If at all, if there is any misunderstanding between two, you will be mainly responsible since in your chart, the Lagna is occupied by the Rahu and the 2nd house, house of tongue is occupied by Sun, a hot planet. Hence, for living a peaceful life, you may kill you echo, if any and avoid any arguments from your side, which will be extremely good for both of you.

Love your husband which is the remedy for the present.

3. We r trying for a baby and had miscarriages at 11 weeks and few miscarriages in early weeks ( earliest is January of this year) any remedy for that?

As far as progeny, in one of the chart, the 5th lord, lord of Progeny and also the Jupiter, the Puthrahara Jupiter is afflicted by the natural malefics, which is the main reasons for the problems in progeny and also the reasons for miscarriages. I would suggest the following simple remedy, which has been prescribed by one of the renowned Astrolgers from Tamil Nadu and I have recommnded to some of the childless parents and this has worked out well and you may also try this and hope on completion of this, you will succeed in your attempt in progeny. As per both the chart, the period after NOv 2021 is highly supportive for progeny. Hence you may try to complete the following simple remedy before NOv 2021 and you will certainly get good news in 2022.

REMEDY FOR PROGENY

(1) Please try to get a piece of Turmeric in solid form, either used by ladies (Kasthuri Manjal) while taking bath or cooking turmeric and also to get a piece of Golden / yellow new cloth.

(2) On any Thursday, from 06.00 to 07.00 AM (preferably on any Suklapaksh Thursday, ie, Valarpirai Thursday), both the husband and wife should take bath (well before 06.00 AM) and then hand over the Turmeric piece to the couples, who is more interested in your welfare, either father and mother; or father-in-law and mother-in-law or grandfather and grandmother and they should keep the turmeric piece in their left hand and close the same with their right hand and then both of you pray them by bowing down to the earth and touching their feet and request them to be blessed with the child early (parents or in-laws or grandparents need not have taken bath) and after both of you by standing form, should got back the turmeric piece and it should not be kept in the floor; because the turmeric piece is now considered as Guru and the same may be placed in a Bronze plate (Thamboola Thattu) and the piece of yellow cloth may be towed as a dress to the Lord Guru or may be tied. Then 54 or 108 Konda Kadalai should be made as a Necklace and Lord Jupiter should be garlanded.

(3) Naivedhiyam

Then Lord should be offered with two yellow bananas, two laddus, any Payasam, Chakkarai (sweet jiggery) pongal because Lord Jupiter is lover of sweets. The garlands and all these items should have been prepared earlier (before 06.00 AM and kept ready) and then pray the Lord Guru between 06.00 AM and 07.00 AM.

Then this has to be continued for 16 weeks continuously on every Thursday, either both husband and wife or the wife herself. Praying the parents or in-laws or grandparents is only on the first Thursday only, i.e, their role is converting the turmeric piece as Lord Dakshinamoorthy only and the remaining 15 weeks, this can be done either by both husband and wife or wife alone.

The Dhakshinamoorthy so created should be kept in the Pooja room and should not be touched or disturbed in any manner. The above mentioned Naivedhiyam – anything related to yellow colour sweet should be offered on every Thursday at home only and after praying the Almighty, both the husband and wife should consume the same.

This can be done continuously except the lady faces her monthly cycle period. During such period, the husband can do the same procedure. After completion of 16 weeks, everything should be packed and thrown in any standing water, either in the well or stationary lake only – including temple tank (should not be thrown in any running water). This is for the simple reason that the child conceived should stay in the mother’s womb.

This is the best remedy for getting pregnant.

4. Can I start a hotel business abroad?

YOu are under teh period of of Ezharai (Sade Sati) Sani, and you should not enter into any new venture for tge time being and espcially until your Ezharai Sani period is over, ie, by mid of 2024. At present the transit Saturn is in your Moon sign; hence, until April, 2022, you should not argue or take any new initiative, if done it will give adverse resutls only.

Your chart is supportive for Hotel business and this can be thought of after the period of Ezharai Sani is completely over; however, you may attempt in small scale, by not investing heavy money after April, 2022.

Regards

jaihari likes this.
  4. Pragaspathy

Hi,

There is no use of studying the chart of a girl, whose parents are not willing for marriage.

You belong to Aries Lagna and your 7th house is aspected by the Saturn, who has already been afflicted by Rahu.

In addition, the 7th house from the Moon sign is occupied by SAturn and Rahu and the 8th house is occupied by Mars, which is also additional factor for delay in marriage.

Also, your 7th lord Venus is exalted and placed in the 12th house. Venus is also the 2nd lord.

Whenever the 2nd or 7th lord or both is exalted or occuyping their own houss, there are chances for delay in the marriage

Also, at present, you are running the dasa of Mercury, who is the lord of 3rd adn 6th houses. For Aries Lagna, the dasa of Mercury is one of the very worst periods because Mercury is the Avayogi for Aries Lagna.

Hence, it is not advisable not to get married until the Mercury dasa is over, ie, until 06.08.2022 and in case, if done, it may lead to separation.

The best period to get married is between 01.01.2023 and 01.03.2024, i.e. during the period of Ketu and Venus.

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

HI,

Please let me know the decision of your sister. Also, please let me the actual time of birth of your birth because earlier you had indicated the time of birth as 10.30 AM earleir and now you have quoted as 10.11 AM

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Hi,

I remember to have given the reply earlier. Please furnish me the nature of reply given by me in this regard.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

HI Sangrag,

The marriage of your brother is a delayed one due to the following reasons :

(a) The 7th house aspected by Mars.
    (b) The Lagna Lord Sun is aspected by Saturn
    (c) When the 2nd or 7th or both are occupying their signs of exaltations or own houses, then also there are chances for delay in marriage. In the chart of your brother, the 7th lord Saturn is exalted. This is an additional factor for delay in marriage. This will delay the marriage; but will not deny the marriage.

At present, he is running the dasa of Saturn, which will be operative until 08.06.2029.

Saturn, being the 7th lord will give marriage in its dasa. The period from 29.03.2017 to 11.05.2021 is highly supportive for marriage.

If sincere efforts are made, there are every chances for getting married between 14.03.2021 and 11.05.2021. Even though the time is very short, and close, if some extra efforts are taken, there are good chances for getting married during this period.

AS the 7th house is occupied by Moon and aspected by Venus, there are chacnes that he will be married with a beautiful girl.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

HI,

Thank you very much for your kind feed back. It is all because of the blessings of the Almighty.

Regards

9. Priyaha

Priyaha Senior IL'ite

Hi,

the reply has always been to wait. Last year it was wait until guru change of 2019 then it became wait until the end of our Mahadashas (rahu and Ketu), so I’m wondering if there is any hope prior to that juncture? I end rahu md in September 2022 and he ends Ketu in august 2023. It’s been three years plus now of this that’s why I was hoping for ur insight. Thank u for ur response and good to see u back here.

10. Priyaha

Priyaha Senior IL'ite

Hi Sir, Was able to find ur response:
    Both of you are running the period of Nodes, i.e, you are runnign he dasa of Rahu and he is running the dasa of Ketu. Even though the Rahu and Ketu are part of a snake, the former one representing the head and the later one representing the tail; but both of them are with ideologies and they will compromise with other. Hence, once this period is over, there are chances for positive development. In your case, the Rahu dasa will be over by 11.09.2022 and in his case, the Ketu dasa will be over by 10.08.2023. Hence, you may please pray Goddess PARVATHI in any form to get relief in the matter.

---
    I wanted to see if you could kindly check when things between my husband and I would smooth over. Since 2017 November, we have been living separately. The issue arose due to differences between parents and I have done my best at forgiveness through prayers, in person. I have fasted nirjal on mondays since 2017, did 108 tuesdays, currently doing thursdays (have fasted 63) started fasting Wednesday’s, and do all ekadashis, chaturthi as, and pradosh vrat as well.
    I am confident that we will be together but I just don’t know when.
    Here are our horoscopes
    Pb (me): 10 Jan 1988, 1530, Chicago illinois (mithun lagna kanya rashi hasta Nakshatra)
    Husband ab: 21 Jan 1990, 1503, Fort Wayne indiana (mithun lagna, vrischik rashi anuradha).

thank you as always.