1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Cooku With Comali

Discussion in 'TV' started by balakrish, Jan 10, 2021.

1. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

Enna strong thought ungalukku, that Pavi cheated on Ashwin apdina?

2. KayKuyil

KayKuyil Silver IL'ite

Cha cha..thought didn’t go that far. But some bad vibes. May be Professional conflict or personal conflict but I just thought it was weird that they don’t communicate much.

stayblessed, Indeevara and balakrish like this.
  3. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

Groundwork done polarukku to elimiate pavithra..
    New young and beautiful entry to conitnue pugazh and balas content:smiley:

I like this girl, she came in start music and rocked, identifying all songs and won for her team!

Yet to see the episode..was avoiding the promos as suggested by balakrish so as to not have spoilers:grimacing:

stayblessed and balakrish like this.
  4. chanchitra

chanchitra Platinum IL'ite

oh yes. changing rules as per their need. usually eliminated contestants are brought back in wild card entry.

5. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

Watched the episode, it was hilarious as usual!!...
    Pugazh shivangi and damu sir family drama..Omg:roflmao:

this episode, can rewatch as many times as possible:clapclap:

6. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Very funny episode:tearsofjoy:. Yaaro pichai edukkaranga pa. Phone la nerukkama pesunadhala maavu irukkama aayiruchu, when pavi says eppovume naamale pinnadi poga koodadhu, shivaangi saying seri ashwin table la enakku pinnadi pottrunga. Manimegai was funny too. Pugazh rocked in the ice cream eating task. Paavam sharath. Sivaangi tried her best too. Romba panraru master u. Paavam chellakutty. I like rithika. She seems sweet. Kaatu payale azhaga paadina. Voice nallarukku. Rowdy baby, chella kutty and bala rocked yesterday. Last epsidoe as balakrish said it was master who had to be eliminated. It was a simple.channa masala. Pavi kooda edho innovative a pannirundha. Kani super a neraya dishes pannirundha. But considering he gave some good recipes in the past its okay he wasn't eliminated I guess. Bb maari ingayum paadhila contestant vara veikkaranga. They aren't confident that pavi will move on to the next episodes so vera oru young contestant kondu vandhuttanga. But rithika is likeable. Overall I feel the cooks aren't as capable as last season. But still I like this season more. pugazh and bala Paappa paappa nu sivaangi ya koopadradhu azhaga irukku. Sunitha kavidhais vera level.:tearsofjoy:.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2021
  7. stayblessed

Super episode again. Kani kalakkitta. I thought since its continental, ashwin will make it. Hard luck. Let's see what advantage kani gets next week. Annan thangachi paasam paakave nalla irukku. Overall nice week. Eagerly waiting for next week episode. Pugazhu enna pannadha nakkalu illena unakku sikkalu :roflmao:.This show is really a stress buster.

8. chanchitra

chanchitra Platinum IL'ite

Yes. I too thought the same.
    Baba Bhaskar who copied the lasagna from Ashwin came in 2nd. Ashwin 3rd:roflmao:

9. stayblessed

Aamam pa adhu dhan thaangala. I felt ashwin was distracted today. He was not his usual self. Despite the laughter I felt he was a bit tensed.

meepre, balakrish and chanchitra like this.
  10. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Agree

Ashwin was over confident making Lasagna considering that it was his strong area (or he got Pugal-star comali)
    I liked Sat episode ,Ashwin screaming machan, mani swearing about leaving the show, Sivaangi calling Baba Baskar Pichai Karan , Mixture task wherein Ashwin raises his voice on Pugal and Sivangi comes to Bro's rescue.
    New entry looks so cute and clearly to fill in the gap which Darsha left (Pavi may leave)
    Kani seems to be rocking these days
    Venkatesh Bhat was brutal about Ashwin s dish (indha kodumai ya paneenga).
    Shakeela was also bit dull yesterday as she dint expect the show to prolong for few more episodes
    Even though I was sad that this season may end, IMHO, I don't want them to prolong it for more as clearly it will dilute the content .

Indeevara, meepre, balakrish and 2 others like this.