1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Indoor plants

Discussion in 'Gardening' started by Srama, May 19, 2013.

1. abbiejohn

abbiejohn New IL'ite

if you're lucky sufficient to live in an area that got a burst of heat climate this beyond weekend, we are inclined to wager it got your inexperienced thumb itching. (For the document, spring is 25 days away, however who is counting?)
    in the intervening time, we've got been busy scouring Pinterest to find the pleasant gardening and backyard thoughts for the season — and there is one very cool concept that we keep seeing pop up again and again once more: lawn graffiti.
    out of doors enthusiasts with backyard fences or partitions are the use of moss to create lawn artwork, and the result is surely stunning. yes, tackling a venture like this will take each time and staying power, but the completed product is totally really worth it. take a look at out this smooth educational for making your personal and get stimulated with the aid of some of our favourite creations beneath.
    Artificial Grass Hertfordshire

2. annmeevz

annmeevz New IL'ite

Thank you all..very informative

3. tinapriya

tinapriya New IL'ite

Hi,
    I stay in a place in USA where the climate is very cold.But i am very much interested to have indoor plants.So can someone suggest indoor plants which can survive in least amount of sunlight and require least maintenance.
    Thanks a lot,
    TinaPriya

4. sonishah32

sonishah32 Junior IL'ite

Peace Lily is a very famous plant whose flowers when bloomed stays as long as 15-20 days. It is a plant to be kept in bedroom according to Vastu Shastra. As it needs light sunlight and very little care. It is believed to bring peace and harmony in the relation. There is one more plant which you must have on the windows of your bedroom. It is a citronella plant. It works as a natural mosquito repellent and with its aroma repels the mosquito from entering your home. You can also place citronella oil in oil diffusers. It is safe for kids, babies, and adults of the house.

Goodknight has introduced natural mosquito repellent patch and bands that contains citronella oil

All these mosquito repellent solutions are 100% natural and hence safe for use on babies, kids, toddlers and elders of the house.

Srama likes this.
  5. bimla1957

bimla1957 New IL'ite

helpful post, thanks for sharing.

6. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Looking for two indoor planters with no drainage holes. 8 inch. Any suggestions where to buy them online? I saw some in Wayfair. Any other websites?

I don't know what material I want. Ceramic is fine, so is plastic.

7. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Also, what do you think of using plant baskets around a simple plastic planter?

basket1.jpg basket2.PNG