Finest Post Winner - January 2021

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Cheeniya, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear All
    Last month i.e. December 2020 in case you have lost track of time, I had hoped that we had come to the end of the horror story. But nobody seems to share my enthusiasm. They predict a new strain of the virus which could be more unbeatable than the parent. This means more twiddling of the fingers and when they are free, scratching of the head. People are becoming great foodies. Weighing machines twirl madly when we step on it. Sigh!

But there is no need to despair. We have plenty of members here to cheer us with their writings. They touch upon a variety of subjects and make us put on our thinking cap. Our three nominators scan them meticulously and nominate 18 of them. These posts are the cream of whatever has appeared during the month. It is now time to select the Finest one.

A member raises a query about Insight Fellows Program and this member rushes in with as much information as possible. @sokanasanah is truly an asset to the sight. In fact, he should be awarded a Lifetime Achievement Award for whatever he is doing for the community but unfortunately we do not have such an honour to decorate him with. But we have the next best!

I have great pleasure in announcing @sokanasanah as the Winner of the Finest Post Award for his response in the thread Need Recommendations

Thank you, @Viswamitra for your nomination of the Winning Post. Thank you, @iyerviji and @Rihana for your wonderful contribution in selecting the Nominations.
    Sri

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Anna.

Congrats @sokanasanah
    Worthy award. Congrats Viswa for nomi ating the post

Rihana, sokanasanah and Viswamitra like this.
  3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Congratulations @sokanasanah for winning the Finest Post Award for the month of January 2021. I wonder how you find time to select the thread you like to respond to, prepare all the links you like to include in your response, and summarize your thoughts unbiased. I wish the journals and newspapers pick up some insight from you how to provide facts without influencing the decision of the consumer.

Thank you Cheeniya Sir for selecting @sokanasanah's response for the Finest.

4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:@sokanasanah
    At the outset, here is my accolade and approbations.

This question from @caughtbetween elicited response from veterans & versatiles of IL who are far and few between and on an esoteric subject and naturally am ignorant of this doctoral matter.

I do like @Viswamitra stand marvelling at your crisp & sharp *responses to only topics that are close to your heart.

Just to know how ticklish the task of zeroing in on the right best among eighteen nominations by the committee that includes responses to posts, I was trying to grade them in terms of various parameters to arrive at the very Best.

I listed the number of likes, number of responses and re- responses besides the Tone and tenor, subject current or past or general, humour, seriousness of arguments for and against, helpful to IL FAMILY etc. it all cumulatively took over three hours but then to narrow down the number from eighteen to ....but then I got fed up rather gave it up.

@Cheeniya Sir, that must be toughest indeed - I realised.

Mistt likes this.
  5. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations @sokanasanah for winning the Finest Post Award:number_one: and we are fortunate to have you as one of prominent members in IL. Thank you for your contributions here.
    I agree with @Viswamitra Sir completely and I find a little humor in some of @sokanasanah's posts too:).

Lalithambigai and sokanasanah like this.
  6. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

sokanasanah likes this.
  7. sokanasanah

sokanasanah IL Hall of Fame

8. Caughtinbetween

Caughtinbetween Gold IL'ite

congratulations @sokanasanah for winning the finest post and heartfelt thanks for all the information that you share here . its very very valuable and helpful.

sokanasanah likes this.