1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Cooku With Comali

Discussion in 'TV' started by balakrish, Jan 10, 2021.

1. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

I agree, I have noticed the same.

stayblessed and Indeevara like this.
  2. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

Hello guys, I too started watching this show, ipo varikum 3 episodes completed..loving it so far..wondering why I didn't watch the previous seasons
    Such a stress buster!!
    This ashwin payyan is so cute and handsome..I like his interactions with shivangi a lot..pathukitte irukalam pola iruku the duo..How he dismisses her silly flirting with a charming smile:hearteyes:
    Shivangi kuttyum sema cute and funny:D

I think time limit ellam onnum ila..athu chumma viewersku solrathunu nenkiren..

3. Mehana

Mehana Platinum IL'ite

Super show...I won't miss this show.

Bala and pugazh super.. shivangi too.

Too much stressed last week..Sunday intha show parthu... stress buster thaan

4. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Hilarious show. Shivangi,bala,pugazh are my favourite comalis. Others are good too. Ashwin is so handsome. I love his eyes. Its a treat to watch ashwin and shivangi together. I like how he handles her flirting and gets at least a little work done from her. I wish he makes it big in the industry. He has cute expressions. Hope this show can help him bag chances. Shivangi sings beautifully. Her voice when she talks is hilarious. Ava vaaya thorandhaale enakku sirippu dhan. Ellarum aalu parotta podaranga naa mattum yen aaloda parotta podaren. Ellame work out aagudhu. Ha ha ha ha this girl spreads so many positive vibes. Bala is brilliant. His kavidhais and counters are too too good. Pugazh is too good too. He is spontaneous. His expressions are witty. And I see a good bond between him and shivangi. Both of them are not only hilarious, they seem to be good hearted too. Wish bala and pugazh get some chances in the film industry. Baba bhaskar cooks really well. All his dishes are praised. And I like his spirt. He motivates the comaalis nee vaa Chellam, naama kalakkalam like that. I wonder how he gets work from even those comaalis who generally aren't that good in helping the other cooks. Every comaali when paired with him works well. I am happy for shakeela, she can be remembered by people now for her talent. This show is showing her respectfully and in a different light. Her dishes are always appreciated and she gets work done from any comaali given to her. Its hilarious to see the comaalis getting scared to be chosen by her. Kani is good too. She treats the comaalis respectfully. Interestingly ashwin and pavithra has worked together before but show la perusa pesikkaradhe illa. I like season 2 better than season 1. Bala and pugazh comedy pannalum are really great help to the cooks. Comedy ku nadula velayum azhaga pakkaranga. Sunitha is a surprise. Avaloda broken thamizh azhaga irukku. Naama velila poi serndhu stars paakalam ippidi star chappathi potutrukkom ha ha ha. Really a stress buster this show is. I wish season 2 never ends.

5. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

I heard from here that season1 was way better but when I started to watch s1 I feel season2 is good compared to 1, first season some contestants are unwantedly serious and all of them are just getting into the real mood of the show. Not all are hilarious as current one.

6. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Yes season 2 is more fun. Sometimes I recount the episodes and laugh to myself. Pugazh calling shakila mummy, shivangi being always behind ashwin, balas kavidhais nu it's so enjoyable. Ha ha manimegalai putting kadugu without oil, namma kathukutty ya irundhadhavida ivanga mosama irukkangale nu nenachu sirippu dhan. The judges and host are humorous too. Vadivel dialogues in between is funny. As a team they are rocking. Whoever is behind the show, he or she is so brainy. Nalla concept. As baba baskar says vera level.

7. chanchitra

chanchitra Platinum IL'ite

Shakeela is being treated with respect by everyone including judges. It's a welcome trend.:cheer:

brahan, balakrish, meepre and 3 others like this.
  8. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

Yes!
    Thats one thing which I loved about the show, not even once she is mocked or shown in the name of her past profession. In fact she is cooking very well , one of the top contestants probably.

balakrish, chanchitra and candidheart like this.
  9. candidheart

I also feel the same..
    I finished all the season 2 episdoes like a marathon..I wne to check out season 1 but not as entertaining..so dropped it (didnt watch even 1 episode fully)and came back, rewatching season2 episodes over and over again:smiley: Especially shivangi, ashwin,pugazh comedy..

Ive become Shivangi addict..started watching her all her videos in Youtube..she is such a chella kutty!

actually her mom is also very sweet!

10. candidheart

Every comali is fun in their own way...

One thing I am worried is when they overdo stuff with dangerous antics..Like baba bhaskar master using a knife on pugazh, or venkatesh bhat sitting on balas back in one episodeo_O.
    Though it is for fun and they d be carefful, I wish they didn't do dangerous things like these...and hurt someone accidentally.

balakrish and stayblessed like this.