1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Theraphy Treatment

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Nov 29, 2019.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Thanks Satchi for your concern and best wishes and suggestion. Mine is itching problem due to which my blood is not good

Thyagarajan likes this.
  2. iyerviji

Thanks Viswa for your concern and suggestions

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

@iyerviji
    It is more than a year since you posted about varicose of veins beneath the hip and leg pain of your DH. I am sorry to read this negative post since you have been posting subjects that were motivating and exhorting or and exhilarating fellow readers.

2. After this long, I trust that now your DH & you have completely recovered.

3. I too have come across a free treatment for all by a senior couple in our suburb. I stood downstairs as seniors after treatment descending from first floor of a building and interviewed few of them to gather what was type of treatment and what they were ailing from. Seekers - many of them were from middle class suffering from pain in knee and foot and varicose in thighs.

4. I was told the person seeking relief and remedy treated with help of magnetism For which they lie over a special bed for about twenty minutes. It was incredible that they claimed that there pain of several months totally vanished within few days of this magnetic therapy.

5. My spouse gave a knee- jerk (!) reaction, when I had suggested her to give a try as she too then had knee pain, pain in calf muscles for long. She was advised to reduce body weight and concentrate on foods to avoid and take the one that reduces the pain.

God - Bestow senior-folks with healthy veins and no weight gain & robust foot so that they can put their best foot forward!

iyerviji likes this.
  4. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

Leg pain can be very disturbing at night. The restless leg syndrome is quite common at old age. My doctor tells me it may side effect of anti cholesterol medicines.

iyerviji likes this.
  5. iyerviji

Thanks for your feedback. Now we are better. I have to undergo cataract operation but some problem in the heart so its delayed

6. iyerviji

No
    Thanks for your feedback