1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Appreciation For The Fellow Ilites

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by Viswamitra, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

Got the notification of this nice thread then I read some of old posts again. It made me happy and Upset at the same time (how we forget someone who interacted with us once?). Few of users left, some of them are visiting IL rarely and may be a few on silent mode. Whatever IL was very lively in the past And I have been missing those lovely days. I hope IL becomes energetic again. I appreciate all Ilites for posting here which are helping and giving useful information to others in one way or another.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
    Lalithambigai and Viswamitra like this.
  2. nuss

nuss Platinum IL'ite

@Novalis- Thank you for the appreciation! I am speechless! I am truly honored and humbled by this! Whenever I read your posts, I wish to take classes in literature. You have a way with words!

3. nuss

nuss Platinum IL'ite

Thank you @Viswamitra ji! There are so many ILites who have become role models and cheerleaders for me and you are definitely one of them!

Thinking about @Laks09 @yellowmango @MalStrom @Novalis @Rihana @Srama and many others who bring a different perspective to the issues. I learn new things every time I log on.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2021
  4. nuss

nuss Platinum IL'ite

I agree with everything @Rihana said about @sokanasanah! His replies are always well-researched and full of wisdom.

5. nandinimithun

nandinimithun IL Hall of Fame

I remember showering appreciations on few ILs, i would like to extend my appreciation to the below ILs too.

1. Dear @anika987 : her posts are relatable, i can always connect with them and i find her like a girl next door, and a childhood friend.

2. Dear @SGBV : she is the epitome of strength, vulnerability, expression, fear, courage, freedom and she is everything that i look upto and she keeps inspiring, motivating and encouraging simpletons like me.

I am unable to tag others.

Dear @ viji aunty, a lovely human being and an encyclopedia, more to learn from her simplicity

Dear @vishwamitra sir, the amazing and in depth writing about mind, soul, and everything about that, thank you for silently inspiring me to start the self enquiry and ask myself Who Am I.

Dear @ Rihana, what is so enthralling about you and what is so interesting and lovely about you.

Dear Thyagarajan sir, the way you reply to posts and the way you encourage everyone.

Viswamitra and chanchitra like this.
  6. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

@nandinimithun,

Thank you for sharing your invaluable suggestions here about the fellow ILites.

What can I say about @anika987? She starts threads on subjects no one thought off and gets the highest possible responses from many ILites. Her responses to other threads are extremely sound and practical. She is a phenomenon.

@SGBV is a remarkable person with stunning career everyone would like to emulate and handles her life so beautifully whether it is sailing smoothly or in the rough weather. She makes informed decisions and her responses to threads are oustanding. She is definitely a role model for many.

@Rihana is an extremely independent thinker and can come up with things that no one thinks of. She is practical in her approach and her responses to those who seek advice are exceptional. When IL decided to appoint her as a judge for selecting the best nominated posts every month, I was so happy. Who else is better suited for this coveted position? I enjoy reading her start of the month posts seeking nomination. Only regret I have is she could not write more threads of her own.

@iyerviji (Vijiakka) is a guiding spirit and a great role model having led such an exception life herself. She has achieved things no one can even attempt to reach yet extremely humble.

@Thyagarajan Sir is an exceptional writer and his responses to other threads listing his ideas are invaluable. He is a great additionl to IL writers and I wish he finds more time to write some more interesting threads.

nandinimithun and chanchitra like this.
  7. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

@nandinimithun dear & @Viswamitra sir,

Thank you so much for the good words & appreciation. I am so touched.

Everyone in IL family keeps on inspiring me some or the other way. @anika987's simplicity, @Rihana's wisdom, @Laks09's compassion, @1Sandhya's empathy and advises, @nuss's brilliance @yellowmango's empowerment and senior people like @Viswamitra sir's fatherly touch in his advice always make me learn a new thing here.

There are many lites, who constantly checks about my well-being, and appreciate me for being who I am. You guys make me so happy here.

IL has been my secret family, the go to place and the only place where I am being myself without any make-up/cover.

8. nandinimithun

nandinimithun IL Hall of Fame

See, it these raw unfiltered and honest words which makes me appreciate and look upto you....
    May you always be blessed with good health and peace of mind

SGBV and Viswamitra like this.