1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 4

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Aug 20, 2020.

1. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

semma kalai - especially the haircutting @0:54

Dhandal and anika987 like this.
  2. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Harathi was terrible! Julie I feel is little better than her..

but all in all..season 1 had terrible contestants..

Aari should have been there! Veluthu vaangi erupaan! For sure he would have spoken up!

Indeevara and madhat like this.
  3. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

This season had really really strong contestants!

Yes there was a anger,some were bossy,some were loud,some were arrogant and too much anbu but nobody is basically bad hearted.

true we tease contestants but honestly there is no one That can be so hated!

Vaai dhan ellorukum jaasthi:D

Season 1 was so evil! Gayathri raghuram worstu!

meepre, Indeevara and madhat like this.
  4. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

The voting has a crazy difference!

aari has 57 percentage votes,Bala has 17 percentage and the rest even less..

som has 5 lakhs votes and Aari votes are in crores!

VTV cannot do anything..absolutely nothing but if they do...they will surely be boycotted.

madhat likes this.
  5. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

yes, this was what i assumed a few days back because everyone knows of this huge difference Vtv cannot do any adjusting whatso ever.
    The only thing I was afraid of was if Aari lost his confidence and left the game in between. I'm so glad he didn't. I think all credit goes to Sanam, Nisha , suchi and anitha who came in and supported him when no one else did.
    Somu paiyya pavam paa, he is much better than Balaji, I just wish he got the runner up too. Even though he was always with the anbu gang I somehow felt a genuine warmth in him to whoever he speaks to. I somehow feel like he is my own brother [maybe he was in my previous janam for all we know :grin:]

Madhurima21, Dhandal and anika987 like this.
  6. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

It's funny you say that no one is bad hearted now. What about the 1000 times you and IL aari army called ramya vesha bottle or poison pandian when all that she did was not like your favourite contestant and talked bad about him.

Indeevara likes this.
  7. stayblessed

I find her to be calculative, cunning and unreliable. She did not do anything except jumping from one side to another side. Had it not been for the gang she, would have been evicted long back. She didn't do anything to stand out. I am not just talking about the money she took, (I dont think any one from the anbu gang deserved it either) even various incidents from the beginning prove this quality of hers. But we can say she is smart for her age though cunning is the appropriate word

Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
    meepre, madhat and anika987 like this.
  8. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

exactly! I swear even I wanted to mention that...oru brother feel kodukaaran! which is so amazing..

Aari periya annan na...

som chinna thambi maadhiri:D

madhat likes this.
  9. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

manichikonga! ennaku sorry kekaradhula endha ego vum illa..:D

dont mistake me..but this time neenga thread a serious eduthukiteenga..you yourself had mentioned..

Rewind the thread and see I have praised ramya too!

plus ofcourse it is like a game here and we will side with contestants.It does not mean we are against them and go to their house and trash them.

This is a fun thread and this particular season some are getting personally affected.

Season 2/season 3 was too much fun..:rolleyes: I did have fun here and i try to make it fun but if people get serious about it..ennatha solla..

Sorry to everyone in this thread if i have been mean.:worship2::worship2:

Manipom marapom! enga Aari solli erukaaru!:sunglasses:

Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
    Madhurima21, Indeevara and madhat like this.
  10. stayblessed

Mannippu lam edhukkunga. Unga andha post paathadhum chattunu idhu thonichu. Bad hearted illengraanga appo edhukku vesha bottle nu lam kooptangannu. Adha pathi mattumdhan naa ketten. Mathapadi Neenga avanga veetukku poi avangala adippinganu lam naa sollave illainga. Yes I took some posts seriously and accepted that. But that's the case with many of you too rewind panna vendiyadhu naa mattum illa pa neengalum dhan. I am sorry too if I had hurt you.

madhat likes this.