1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 4

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Aug 20, 2020.

1. revs77

revs77 Gold IL'ite

Of all BB4 HMs, I hate her the most. What was she wearing today? Totally unacceptable. Was she even aware her blouse was loose and it was borderline obscene?

anika987 and madhat like this.
  2. Dhandal

Dhandal Platinum IL'ite

yes, that may be one of the reasons for Rio to be upset. They might have wanted the money to go up to 25 laks and then take it. But gaby mundhikitta. Ippo aaro bro ku 45 lakhs

3. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

Semma funny. I almost spit out my food laughing in the end scene ROFL.
    BTW @anika987 I noticed Aari only now in the ;ast bench without moustache and beard. That means I was not following him that early. I never had a favorite at that time. He emerged only slowly and caught all of our hearts.

Nice tune. I like this tune better than the first one. :)

Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
    anika987 likes this.
  4. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

I can kind of see what the non aari supporters are feeling..and I slightly agree too..Audience Fan gra level irunthu they have taken it to a whole new level -hero worship panna arambichutanga..thats the problem..

If everyone were playing individual game he may not have shined this much,(he cannot control how others will play, so he is not to be blamed for the way others chose to play) mainly people got agitated when he was cornered repeatedly by housemates and periya thappu onnum panatha bothu

Ranchu, Indeevara, anika987 and 2 others like this.
  5. revs77

revs77 Gold IL'ite

அன்பு gang Rio-வுக்கு ஆரிதான் win பண்ண போறான்னு சொல்லிடிச்சு. Final-ல ஆரி win பண்ணா அவனுக்கு அவமானமா இருக்கும். அதனால 5 லட்சத்தோட ஓடிடலாம்னு பாத்தான். நடக்கல. சும்மா பொண்ண பாக்க போனும்னு ஸீன் போடறான். Gabby வச்சா ஆப்பு அவனுக்கு. இப்ப பணமும் போச்சு, ஆரிக்கிட்ட தோத்ததும் போயாச்சு. :smile:

Ranchu, anika987 and madhat like this.
  6. revs77

revs77 Gold IL'ite

Did anyone notice Aajeedh முணுமுணுத்து-fying to Gabby to leave and not give the box to Rio? He must have given enough clues to his friend Gabby about the situation outside.

7. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

yes, that is what Aari has been telling all the HM's from the begining and got a bad name of lecturing and pointing out mistakes. HE has been saying that we are here to play a game so play it individually and not group together. This others didnot like. Thats is why Sanam, anitha suchi and to some extent Balaji can accept Aari as good.

anika987 and candidheart like this.
  8. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

Ive always felt Arjun/Arjuna is a sema manly and kambeeramana per..
    It is paired very well with Aari:blush:

revs77, anika987 and madhat like this.
  9. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

yea, I tried to rewind to listen to it but could not figure out what he said. Did any of you guess what he said??
    Also this Archana yenna pa yennavo Gabby ya chinna kozhanthailenthu partha mathiri, "Nee yevvala periyavala ayittaya di" nu ketkara. She totally ruined Rio's game play by subduing him. Don't you think so? This I thought after seeing todays AV.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
    anika987 likes this.
  10. revs77

revs77 Gold IL'ite

All HMs know about the final week events and had heir plans about the cash offer. Everyone had their own target but the evicted HMs who entered the house this week would have given enough indication about the trend outside. Gaby was smart, she knew she can never win and chose to exit gracefully with 5L. Archana must have told Rio privately to take the cash when offered and leave, but Gaby played it well. That explains why Archana looked shell shocked when Gaby took the box. Gaby is the youngest but played it wisely.

anika987 and candidheart like this.