1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 4

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

LOL if i was there , first week ae nominated and get out dhaan.

2. Ruby2019

Ruby2019 Gold IL'ite

+1 + 1 +1 for everything that you have said here. In my opinion, very logical and clear headed observation of eveyone. I agree with every single point and eventually, Gaby was just a lucky contestant who managed to stay because there was always others who triggered Aari and his fan base sent them out. She honestly has not done anything to deserve the cash, I think Bala or Ramya would be more deserving. Rio drama was so big. Later on Ramya said if she didn’t take it, Rio would have taken it, as though she did it for him. Gosh, these were the people who were so afraid when it came to elimination yet are talking here like they can’t wait to leave. As much as I think their friendships are genuine, end of the day, it’s a dog eat dog world. Everyone thinks about themself and their family first before others. To gabby, that’s a lot of money for someone her age and she knows she has no chance of winning. Even if vtv wants a girl to win, it won’t be her cause she has not stand out. She knew the best thing is to walk out now with the bag of money. She still has a long way to go in her career to get success and stand on a stage but this money won’t come to her lap like this.

Indeevara, anika987, Ranchu and 3 others like this.
  3. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Ennada ..archana ennum performance podaliye nu nenaichen! Pottachu!:lol:

Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
  4. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Why ? Ramesh enna aach ?

madhat and anika987 like this.
  5. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Yes seriya sonninga. aamam ramya apologise pannuva. Adha solla vittu pochu. Eppodhum aari ku thaan periya aalungra aanavam undu. Avanukku aduthavangaloda point of view lendhu oru vishayatha paakave theriyadhu. Many people felt that aari was cornered and hence we should support. Ippo aari army adha than ramya ku pannitrukku. I feel really paavam for her. Inniku balaji yum telling edhiriya koodave vechu suthitrundhaanam. Avan ramya illama thappe pannadha maari. Ennenna senjurukkan. I think ramya ku ezharai Saturn polarukku. Velila vandha rombave varutha paduva. She doesn't deserve this much hatred at all. Indha motha game ume aari yaa dhan makkal paakaranga indha vaati. They aren't ready to understand nor want to accept even if they understand. Enakku oruthar character assassinate panradhungradha eppovume poruthukka mudiyadhu. Indha vaati contestants thappuku meeri thandikka padaranga. Avangala thappa kamikkaradhula aari ku periya panguna, editing team kum konjam pangu irukku. Che idhellam oru strategy. Sanam um thatha episode la eppidi lam avara thoondum. Adhaan sanamum aariyum friends a irukkanga. Every body has made mistakes but their good side velila theriyaamaye pochu because aari kannu vazhiyave makkal indha vaati program pathirukkanga. Ennala archana lendhu including aari ellarukkum nalla points solla mudiyum, yenna aari eduthu veikkara point moolama adutha contestants a naa paakala. There could be many reasons why a person does a thing. People a judge panra show la namma ovvorutharoda ovvoru seigakkum both positive and negative reasoning paathuttu then oru conclusion ku varanum. Enakku aaga perum erichale indha vaati adha makkal pannave illangradhudhan. Rather aari bro pannave vidala. He himself will tell he appreciates people. But its only half true. Aajith ammakitta pesumpodhu ippo nalla vilayadran aana munnadi illa. Same to gabis mom. If someone wins genuinely, paaru naa annike sonnen parthiya ippo eppidi win pannitanu old mistakes a recount pannidhan parattuvaru. Adhavadhu yaarume lime light ku vara koodadhu. Shivani win pannumpodhu sonnadhum appidi dhan. Bindhu madhavi maari 5 lakhs um kidaikkama bonus a makkal oda avamanathayum vangittu velila poga pora ramya. Ippovum solren ramya onnum super contestant u kidayadhu aana ivalo ketta pera sampadhikkaralavu mosama edhayum senjadha enakku thonala. Aari cup vangum podhu enakku kandippa theemai dhan vellum ngra song dhan odum:number_one::facepalm:

Ranchu and madhat like this.
  6. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

:grinning::grinning:

7. Ushiee

Ushiee Gold IL'ite

I think in BB3 Telugu they offered up to 20 lakhs, but I don't know it's from final 50 lakhs or separate cash prize? Can any one clarify?

anika987 likes this.
  8. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Ramesh avanuku supportu! That he will feel
    Proud and all lol

madhat likes this.
  9. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Yes there was always someone who triggered aari and that person will leave that week. Doesnt matter whether that person has contributed towards tasks, doesn't matter leaving aari aside how they are, doesn't matter there are other week contestants out there who are escaping eviction, aariku kettavana avana eliminate pannanum. Idhudhan indha vaati mind set makkalukku. I agree gaby has done the right thing for herself. She is smart for her age.

Indeevara and madhat like this.
  10. Dhandal

Dhandal Platinum IL'ite

Neenga ninaikira alavuku makal muttal kidayadhu nga:)
    Ramya madhriyae yosikireengalae, Aari screen la vandhalae makal influence aayidaraanganu