Any Services That Help Solve A Case Provided With Clues?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Archanaanchan, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Hopikrishnan

Hopikrishnan Platinum IL'ite

Amateur sleuthing is an excellent hobby. When people do not need to make a living, and can be a naturalist, or an observer of human behavior, it is the best. Like Sherlock Holmes or Jane Marple. Holmes snorts cocaine when there are no cases, and Jane Marple reads or knits.
    As pointed out above, Contract Law disputes in India are very different than those in other jurisdictions. Even getting on the docket in India is a tough deal. In a roundabout way, this is also true in America. Such cases are usually negotiated, and settled outside the court system. This is both quick, and cost effective. There are no winners or losers -- when we do not count the lawyers.

You must post a simple synopsis of the specific cheating in the business case your friend is trying to get help for, and exactly how much s/he'd like to get involved in.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
    Archanaanchan likes this.
  2. Archanaanchan

Archanaanchan IL Hall of Fame

not exactly!
    She is trying to understand where (if any) is a place where can get help solve cases

3. Archanaanchan

Thanks @Rihana .
    Here my friend actually is trying to understand where (if any) is a place she can get help solve cases. Preferably give them clues .

4. Archanaanchan

not exactly!
    Thanks for the quick turnaround on this post. I wish this case of my friend has a peaceful settlement. She thinks that the offender ( business partner) never ever thought they ( my friend)ll go the legal way to prove him the culprit. They definitely tried to settle it in good terms but he was not in line with them.

5. Hopikrishnan

Hopikrishnan Platinum IL'ite

I see that you are holding back on the details of the case. However your mention of SHE and HE as the two partners having a fallout gives me pause.

This forum posts are SO FULL of such cases. In the beginning there is this heady period of hope and promise. The twosome are totally sold on the idea of the partnership, and a dream of how it will all turn out. Huge and glaring red flags that everyone else can see are ignored, and the partnership goes ahead with no legal advice, written contracts, deliverables, or milestone reviews. Each partner believes a list of what s/he believes the agreement is. They launch.

When partnerships become rocky, and some advice is sought on this forum, @DDream is the tops. There are plenty of posts, nicely phrased, formatted with bulleted items one could check-off. @Rihana, @Metamorphic are also good in partnership analyses, and advice.

I see that in your friend's case "the she" is the plaintiff. She must weigh the cost of legal action against the potential/amount of recovery. The real salvage value should be the basis. Proving culpability of the partner in a legal action, without due consideration to the personal balance-sheet would not be a good strategy. Such pyrrhic victories (happy to lose both eyes, if he can lose at least one) are obviously self-defeating.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
  6. Metamorphic

Metamorphic Platinum IL'ite

OP, if there is a “contract” in place between the parties which provides for Arbitration & Conciliation, that would be a good platform to settle the matter outside of Courts.

Also, the the Country, jurisdiction, scope of disputes that can be referred to Arbitration as agreed in the said Contract must be taken into consideration.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021