1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 4

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Aug 20, 2020.

1. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

Awesome. We have a separate thread for Cooku with Comali now. Vandhu join pannunga.
    This is easily one of the best shows I have watched on VTV. Even though it has the KPY stars in it, this show doesn't bring any of the bad things from Kalakka Povadhu Yaru.

Vanitha was actually pretty good in season 1. Rekha ( yes the on who is crying in today's BB promo ) was horrible, scolding and hitting Comalis. This season Shakeela is doing that to an extent. If Comali knows how to cook, why is he there as Comali trying to help you out. Its your skill to get the best out of them.

Indeevara and Ranchu like this.
  2. balakrish

I ended up watching yesterday's show as a friend recommended I see it to understand what Aari might have gone through with this Anbu gang inside. If Vanitha was horrible last season, it seems to me that Archana was not far behind but in a different way.

Also, I changed my mind on Rio and Som yesterday. I think they are unfit to be on top 3. Ivanga ellam irukkum bodhu, even Vesha bottle's antics go unnoticed easily.

Som has no backbone and will easily be manipulated and swayed by anyone who wants to use him. Rio has nothing he can think or talk straight. Gumbaloda govinda in the name of fun. They belong in the bottom 3 along with Ramya.

Bala is messed up, but I think he has a way at redemption ( I am crinjing when I say this, but don't have a choice ), so he is , my #3 and #2 should be Gaby.

But there is a huge gap between our Thalai and the rest. Vera Level.

Few more days thalai. For all the Sathiya Sodhanai, there is a huge payoff waiting for you. Persevere.

Radpriya, Madhurima21, madhat and 2 others like this.
  3. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Matha moodevi galuku naduvula..sanam mahalakshmi maadiri vandhiruka! Kanne pattudum pola eruku!

she came inside and hugged /told aari..” I came her for you”..awww..:)

Radpriya, Madhurima21, madhat and 2 others like this.
  4. Ushiee

Ushiee Gold IL'ite

Exactly my thoughts, IL is the only site for healthy discussion of BB. I stopped going to YouTube sites literally trolling the supporters of other contestants. I like aari but he also has some flaws. One example he cried to bala after seeing som's score finale tasks, in my view it's to project som in bad light to audience. But aari is better than others never lost identity like som, didn't show attitude like bala and even it's acting passed some good messages. I also like ramya, gabby and certain aspects of bala.

Ranchu and anika987 like this.
  5. balakrish

All these housemates are saying that Aari has poramai gunam ( which is the only thing that hurt Aari ).

Lets take the others:
    1. Bala - He mentioned that he will accept anyone as winner but for Aari. No sportiveness to play a game in the right mindset. In another place he is saying he doesn't think Som or Rio deserve to be winners. He equates them to those who won in previous season were eating peanuts. Is this not poramai gunam.

2. Ramya has been rattling her Brain on where she can corner Aari and how he is getting saved week after week. He has been her single minded focus this season as she figured he is the most serious contender she has. Previous she though Rio could be one, but Rio proved he is worthless. Ramya also correctly calculated that Balaji will do self harm, she just needs to provoke him at the right places. Is this not poramai gunam.

3, Both Som and Rio, joining together, acting shocked at Aari's success and talking about him instead of putting effort towards their own game is that not poramai gunam.

----------------------

Also this back biting thing, someone needs to clearly define what it is to understand the difference between how Aari talks and how others do it.

Aari tells it to the person he is talking about first to their face. When others bring it in conversation ( it has to come up, everyone is in the house listening and nothing else to do ) he has to explain.

This difference from those who don't have the guts to point it directly to the concerned person straight. They will first float their idea to others, vent, find those who agree with them and build their case. Eventually this will come out in some nomination or some fight. These folks don't have enough trust in their own judgement that they always seek others to complain first. This is called back biting.

To hit straight like Aari requires you to trust your judgement. It also requires the courage to directly go to them and clarify he thoughts. He also encourages them and gives them directions on how to come out of it when the recipient seeks help.

The back biters on the other hand don't care about helping others. They care about complaining, venting, feeling good about themselves and building a team to support their idea. Thus I equated them to kulla nari kootam.

What Aari does is very very tough. He has his heart in the right place, is kind and empathic, respectful. That's why he is the King.

Radpriya, Dhandal and anika987 like this.
  6. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Velmurugan overacting...podhum da..

balakrish likes this.
  7. balakrish

Sweet. Idhukagave pakanum pola innaikku.

Madhurima21 and anika987 like this.
  8. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

:roflmao:

Mahat evergreen hero!

9. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Suchi looks much better and dressed well.

madhat likes this.
  10. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Suchi..balajiya why evlo tighta pidichikittu vida mateengara! Engalukke moochu muttudhu!

by the way..why u all like Balaji so much?

Madhurima21 and madhat like this.