Hcg Increased But Didn’t Double

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by eswarisuresh, Jul 24, 2019.

1. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Hi All,
    Can anyone help me out someone. I could not find proper thread to post my message so posting here. My cousin sister underwent embryo transfer on 4th jan this month and today after 5days she started bleeding. Early morning today around 6am ,the blood looked like brown blood but gradually it turned out to be red like we have our periods. We got scared. Suddenly we rushed her to the hospital and doctor prescribed more 3 days progesterone injections. Not sure why this thing happened? Not sure why she she had period like bleeding. If anyone knows anything about this please share their opinions. We dnt know whether implantation have occurred or not. She doesn't have any symptoms till now. Feeling like complete normal person. Not sure after 3 days what will happen. Again she will be on injections or not. If anyone have suffered like this then please help me. .I am posting this question on behalf of my sister. Please help me. We are scared whether she will conceive or not. We have put so much money. Hope everyone will understand me and help me..

2. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

As there is too much of constipation she is having lots of green leafy vegetables like dill leaves, spinach,carrot ...Will there be any problem...

3. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Hi
    dear did u take the treatment in a gud clinic??doc s experienced wth the treatment??atleast it takes 10days to get the periods after transfer,and als after transfer doc wil prescribe u injections or some jel to protect the baby till 2weeks,whn using dse we won’t get any periods too..and coming to symptoms not everyone wil hav pregnancy symptoms,don’t take much tensions by thinking of dse..let her take rest and b positive and don’t run ur tension on her..be free and forget abut it..god knows whn to bless ..pray d god and leave everything to him..all d best

4. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

@Janakinarne My cousin sister underwent embryo transfer on 4th jan this month and today after 5days she started bleeding. Early morning today around 6am ,the blood looked like brown blood but gradually it turned out to be red like we have our periods. We got scared. Suddenly we rushed her to the hospital and doctor prescribed more 3 days progesterone injections. Not sure why this thing happened? Not sure why she she had period like bleeding. If anyone knows anything about this please share their opinions. We dnt know whether implantation have occurred or not. She doesn't have any symptoms till now. Feeling like complete normal person. Not sure after 3 days what will happen. Again she will be on injections or not. If anyone have suffered like this then please help me. .I am posting this question on behalf of my sister. Please help me. We are scared whether she will conceive or not. We have put so much money. Hope everyone will understand me and help me..

My sister had heavy gush of red blood bleeding on 5th day after embryo transfer and we think her body didn't accept the embryo and she had abortion. Today morning after she got up to pass pee , she saw heavy gush of deep maroon blood with big clots passed. She is on pads for 2 days now. Bleeding is red like period flow. Not sure what to check next time for better uterus receptivity. Why God is taking so many exams ? She had uterus clean polyp operation too but still the embryo left us all. She cried very much. We checked with the doctor but doctor said they have never seen any kind of patients like this who bleed on 4th day after embryo transfer and lost it. If you can guide me what should be the next step to be discussed with the doctor then that would be a great help.

5. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Hugs to ur sis dear,
    can understand the pain and stress wat she s going on now
    First just clear me where u r sis taken treatment??
    Is it gud one??or due to financial difficulties went to some small hospitals?sry to say this but if the transfer done in d right way it won’t happen bcoz I too went to 4 I’ve cycles and never heard or faced this..
    And after transfer doc wil prescribe u some meds to stop the periods I think doc not prescribed those to ur sis..
    Fir now wat is happened leave it and let ur sis take some time to try again..
    And discuss wth the doc way the root cause for it? Y uterus rejected the embryo??
    Is it not placed in the right place ??
    Polyps are quite normal now a days
    And ask d doc is there any test to check for root cause of it
    And als whn ur planning fir next cycle rule out the reasons and go fir it don’t go blindly
    And next time go for 5th day transfer or frozen embryos transfer so that the body wil b settle down
    Gud luck dear

6. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Thanks @Janakinarne for replying to my post. After a long time talking with you. Not sure what happened with my sister. She had bleeding like periods for around 10 days from 4th day of embryo transfer. We too don't know why her uterus didn't accept the embryo.She had too much of constipation also. Doctor was too in confusion that how come periods come like this. They said with the medicines they provided they have never seen any case like my sister. We were surprised if doctor will say like thus, then where patients will go. Definitely in next cycle we will find out the root cause and then only will go ahead. After embryo transfer, can she take any good stool softener which will not cause harm to the embryo. Are you aware of any stool softener which will not cause any problem. Please do share. She was having plenty of water and isabgol after embryo transfer but still feeling lots of tightness and bloating in stomach..