1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Ex Stalking Me

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by jmsd, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Given this, I second DDream's suggestion above.

Leave it as it is for now. If the topic comes up, have a straightforward response ready that you can build upon as that conversation progresses.

Hopikrishnan and Laks09 like this.
  2. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

Good advice from everyone.
    Just ignore for now. The guy might be bored and simply trying to pass the time. Even if he contacts your husband what is he going to say? I assume he has a family too.
    Social media is a royal PITA sometimes. There are people from school and college that I hoped never to encounter again and here they are, pestering to join WhatsApp groups and pestering more when I ignore. The people I want in my life I have already, thank you very much. No need to get embroiled in mean girls drama again.

Hopikrishnan likes this.
  3. Hopikrishnan

Hopikrishnan Platinum IL'ite

I went and read what @Rihana had linked in #11
    This browsing of old history to find out what's happened to so-&-so that we used to know happens a lot. All the social media bragging and photo sharing has made it all the more easy.

Ascribing mean and diabolical motives to such things is indeed going over the top. Elsewhere I had wondered "Do people generally like to have (or imagine they could have) a besotted one somewhere, so long as she/he is not a physical threat or a danger ?"

I am thinking that "man brings business contact home for chai-tiffin, and finds out that his wife used to be the highschool classmate of the guest..." scene is from some old Bollywood movie. Can anyone help me with the name of this flick ?

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
  4. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

Then there is nothing at all here, what will he say after all these years?? nothing dear. just be as casual as you can be. and if your husband asks, then just tell him that you both were classmates and he was trying you and you didnt give in then!! turn the plate!! :) cheers!! handle this with confidence. there is nothing here.
    Remember, your reaction matters here. when there is nothing - be just that. nothing.