1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 4

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Aug 20, 2020.

1. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

yennaku entha video partha BP yeararthu.
    somu, gaby, were sitting there ,not one opened their mouth that balaji was the one who started it. ayioo yennaku next week nenaichu parthu eppove anxiety and BP gone high.
    The feeling when someone is cornered wrongly :BangHead:.

Mehana, Dhandal and anika987 like this.
  2. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Semma super!

Dhandal likes this.
  3. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

So true

Dhandal and madhat like this.
  4. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

No one has guts to stands against that Bala..

The others have some self respect but Bala is utterly shameless!He will stoop to any level to win..

His past and brought up is no justification to his bad behavior.

Aari is the only one who has the courage to be against him and has immense mental strength.

He has to win this game to show genuine people can win.

I can tolerate if som wins too but Aari has really given his best..and he totally deserves this title!He is an one man army!

5. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

yes, 200% agree with you.
    Aari SHOULD WIN.

Mehana, Dhandal and anika987 like this.
  6. Dhandal

Dhandal Platinum IL'ite

Let’s start campaigning for Aari:laughing:

madhat and Mehana like this.
  7. Ishaan10

Ishaan10 Bronze IL'ite

I see a politician in aari ..first one he is good narrator.. second one he is expert in pointing out other flaws n mistakes where politician are experts...I think he is hiding his flwas in others mistakes... he is ok with preaching but not with practicing...like wasting food items , not maintained his plant, not keeping his area clean..
    He is the one who said kadhal kan kattuthu , why he can't agree in first issue itself if he was genuine, why he has to wait till kamal dragged the topic...likewise he is camera conscious , he will ask sorry only to camera not to the person like samyuktha or anitha , because his motive was not to ask sorry but to register his apology in people's mind... He is very good at registering it in people's mind...in social media everyone has rights to tell their opinion but if one says any comment against aari their fans altogether jump there n say very good things abt wife n mother of person who commented... because if that reason itself u get a negative vibe...
    Apart from this one thing I admire him is his tolerance level , his mental stability not to break down how much provocation he got...this quality is very rare to find nowadays...of course other housemates were worst compared to aari...for me if som got title winner mean ok, I don't say he is good compared to aari...when comes to task n involvement definitely aari is few steps ahead...but when comes to vibes I get more positive vibes in som...
    For me a person is genuine when he is accepting his flaws n try to correct it not hiding it...
    These are my opinion but eventually aari will win the title I know that for sure...these things are in my mind to ask aari fans who r praising him that he is God sent angel without any flaws...I see many fan calling him like baghavan ..

Indeevara, anika987 and Venkat20 like this.
  8. Venkat20

Venkat20 Gold IL'ite

ஆரி - பாலா இருவருமே தினந்தோறும் பேசப்பட்டு வருகின்றனர்.. இருவரும் இருவேறு துருவங்களாக இருக்கின்றனர்.. ஆனாலும் ஆரிக்கு சாதகமாக கமல் மறைமுகமாக இருப்பதாக ஒரு பேச்சு உள்ளது.. அதற்கேற்றார்போல, ஆரிக்கு எதிரான கருத்துக்களை போட்டியாளர்கள் கமல் முன் வைத்தனர்.. அப்போது, கேள்விக்கான பதிலை சொன்னாலும், அவர் எதிர்பார்க்கிற பதில் என ஒன்றை நினைத்து திரும்ப திரும்ப கேட்கிறார்.. எங்களை டயர்ட் ஆக்கிவிடுகிறார்.. பேக்கெஜ் வைத்துகொள்ள வேண்டாம் எனச் சொல்லும் அவரின் ஆழ் மனத்தில் ஒவ்வொருவர் பற்றிய பேக்கெஜ் இருக்கிறது... ரூல்ஸ் தவிர மற்றவர்களோடு இணக்கமாக வாழ்தலும் பிக்பாஸ் வீட்டில் ஒரு தகுதி.. ஆனால், அதை ஆரி செய்வதில்லை" என்று அடுக்கி கொண்டே போனார்கள்.

ஆனாலும் ஹவுஸ்மேட்ஸ் சொன்ன எதையுமே கமல் காதில் வாங்கி கொள்ளவில்லை என்றே தெரிகிறது.. அத்தனை குறைகளும் உண்மைதானா என்றுகூட அவர் பரிசீலிக்கவில்லை என்கிறார்கள் ரசிகர்கள்.. ஆனால், பாலா சத்தமாக பேசியதற்கு மட்டும் நிறைய கேள்விகளை கேட்டு கொண்டிருந்தார்..கடும் கோபத்தோடு விசாரனை செய்து கொண்டிருந்தார்.
    அந்த கோபம் ஏன் பாலாவுக்கு வந்தது? யார் கோபப்படுத்தியது என்பது பற்றிய விசாரணையே இல்லை.. இதெல்லாம் ஒருதலைப்பட்சம் இல்லையா ?

Contents from oneindiatamil.com

Ranchu and anika987 like this.
  9. Venkat20

Venkat20 Gold IL'ite

Well said, what I have in my mind you have described nicely.

Ishaan10 likes this.
  10. Madhurima21

Madhurima21 Gold IL'ite

I strongly agree with you..

anika987 and Venkat20 like this.