1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How To Talk Non Stop Without Saying Anything

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by Vaikuntha, Nov 25, 2020.

1. lavani

lavani Platinum IL'ite

talk and observe. do not change anything drastically on a single day.

I was like you. a trick i learnt is continued my style, but was observing, the women who also used to talk a lot . little things, like what they talk and the style.

it is almost like a story telling. some are good, they speak about personal life but nothing is really revealed.

like yesterday, a good friend of me was talking about school party in her son's class. she spent 30 mins talking about all the kids , how they dressed what they are going to do. so much talking, but did not even speak single word or shared anything about her son. :) . it was like mesmerizing.

Madhurima21 likes this.
  2. Aarushi

Aarushi Platinum IL'ite

Hi OP,

I run a meetup group and we schedule a lot of hikes where I end of walking and talking to a lot of new people. What works for me in making people feel comfortable is showing an interest in them. Ask them how their day was, how the covid thing is going for them, what do they like to do during free time, mention how you’ve been thinking of traveling and ask for some nice places they’ve been to. Talk about general news happenings that impact the place you live. I also like to praise something about the person and how much I love it - how they looked or what they wore or their earrings etc. it always puts the other person in a happy mood.

And if the other person is not talkative it does not mean that we talk non stop. Sometimes silence can be companionable.

take care and happy walking!

lavani and Madhurima21 like this.