1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 4

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Mehana

Mehana Platinum IL'ite

Yes really irritating to see that dummy anbu group.

I actually hated anitha initially, but anitha far better than that super cunning villi archana. Nalla nadikra and balancing her team as well super cunning...we had a thread if a person is cunning and smart in pushing others down they win in the life??? YES 100% true as I see in BB show as archana here...

If you are honest you will be thrown out or push down

meepre, Ranchu, madhat and 2 others like this.
  2. Dhandal

Dhandal Platinum IL'ite

like Ranchu mentioned Archana is in BB to play her Anbu game. That’s her (worst) strategy. Matha loosungaluku puriya matengudhu. Anbu’la lock aayiduchunga. nama aalungaluku thaan adimaya irundhu pazhakam aachae

3. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Anitha asked perfectly..."kadaisila andha 5 perum mattumdhan finals poganuma?"

Aari,Balaji,Anitha and Sanam are the only induvidual players.

Ramya is very clever enough to not get into any contraversies,plays neutral game.She is also bold enough to put forth her point but her diplomacy saves her. Infact she is one of the most intellegent contestants.full control of her emotions and maintains her boundaries well.She has a different strategy.Only irritating thing is her smile for everything and for sure she will slash anyone if she wants to win.

Som has lot of potential but he is getting tied up with that group.

The rest sollikara maadhiri illa but if given a chance...rio/archana will not miss a chance to step over Nisha to win the game.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
  4. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

irukara prechnaila..idha balaji - shivani over romance vera!:facepalm:

Shivani chellam..nee edhuku big boss vandhirukana adikadi marandhidara!:hollering:

madhat and Mehana like this.
  5. Dhandal

Dhandal Platinum IL'ite

how could possibly Shivani be a better performer than Anitha?
    Last few mins romance btw Balaji and her, thaangalai

madhat and anika987 like this.
  6. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

ayioo Archana falling at Rio's feet, what a stupid way to make Rio show emotions. How low can she go. She better be evicted this week.

meepre and anika987 like this.
  7. Dhandal

Dhandal Platinum IL'ite

Rio is defending himself that he didn’t show any emotions. Indha Archana ,nee kova pattae nu solli heart pudingita. For all we know Rio wouldn’t have felt anything. Idhuku over ninaipu thaan

Mehana, anika987 and madhat like this.
  8. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

I don't think Yashika was a weak contestant at all; the rest of the points are true. Every season the same pattern. From last week the tasks are also extremely boring. The call center task was very predictable and boring , robo task is boring since the contestants don't know to make it entertaining.

anika987 likes this.
  9. soumya234

soumya234 Platinum IL'ite

Some contestants can't even play for their own team. Totally boring:nomouth:

anika987 likes this.
  10. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

To break the love bed gang Archana should be evicted first followed by Rio. The rest of them in the gang have no strategy for themselves to remain as a 'group'. They would start playing on their own only if the group disssolves; but I know its never gonna happen. I like Som and personally want him to be title winner, have heard him talk about his 'wasted' 10 years of life after breakup which makes me feel bad for him , these days who would remain so after a breakup , people learn to move on sooner or later but 10 years is unbelievable. It also says a lot about his emotional side, he is apparently someone who is emotionally weak but very genuine. I also like how cool he is when it comes to tasks. But the same emotional vulnerability makes him tied to the love bed gang. All these are never gonna happen in BB I know.. they ll retain Archana and Rio for a longer time.

Ranchu, madhat and anika987 like this.