1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Blouse Patterns For Wearing At Home Especially During Lockdown

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by mitali123, Nov 29, 2020.

1. mitali123

mitali123 Bronze IL'ite

Hello ladies,
    I am looking for suggestions to come up with some basic and simple necklines and patterns for blouses that I would be wearing at home as I am always at home during lockdown. I got some of my older blouses and had some alterations done by the tailor but it was embarrassing to ask him in detail about the patterns and neckline depth and width. I typically wear 6 inch front depth and 8 inch back deep blouses. I asked him if I can get the depth increased by 2 inches overall or not but was too embarrassed to ask him to get it deeper knowing that may look a little too much revealing. Please suggest what shape of neck pattern can be done to get a nice and low cut design. Also should I go with cut sleeves (sleeveless) or regular sleeves if my blouse necklines are deep and wide. Would heavy necklace help cover up a little or should I go with a short choker length gold chain?

2. sabari

sabari Gold IL'ite

you can always go for princess cut blouse with sleeveless . These types of blouses are more comfortable wearing at ant time. If you want define cup shape , go for katori blouse.

Anusuya and mitali123 like this.
  3. mitali123

mitali123 Bronze IL'ite

Katori cuts are are my preference for indoor wearing as they can even be worn without a bra or padding and would still hold the shape of the breasts. I make sure the base of the cups are snug so i dont have support issues . Princess cuts i like mostly for my blouses that i wear outdoors as it gives a more even and smoother look without too many stitches. Regardless of the cut (princess/katori) i was seeking some discussions around the shape of the necklines . patterns and designs but thanks for your reply :)

Last edited: Dec 8, 2020
  4. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Heavy necklace/choker for wearing at Home??

Last edited: Dec 8, 2020
  5. mitali123

mitali123 Bronze IL'ite

I think that last sentence was more of a general question. I should have framed it well sorry about the confusion

6. sabari

sabari Gold IL'ite

Also you can choose v neck for front and closed neck for back. It will be deep and not too revealing. For neck lace you can wear big beaded medium length necklace

mitali123 likes this.
  7. mitali123

mitali123 Bronze IL'ite

Thanks :) Yes those V neck ones are the goto ones for formal occassions. They look chic at the same time very elegant.