Cockroach Problem

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Sharjah' started by Meenarai, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Meenarai

Meenarai Senior IL'ite

Can anyone please help me.... I am new in sharjah... And I have so many cockroaches in my place... Can anyone suggest which medicine would help in killing the cockroaches.... Thank you

Venkat20 likes this.

2. Nuzhath

Nuzhath Silver IL'ite

This is a universal problem. I tried three pest control services in Bangalore, India. It has receded but not gone. I tried to locate the source - found some rotting wood at the back of the woodwork in the kitchen. I spent so much getting new woodwork planks installed. I cleaned the drainage system. Whatever, there are still some roaches near the stove. Now I am trying a Mortein paste available on Amazon. But today morning, I saw two of them happily playing near the stove.
    I have a cockroach spray - will generally spray daily - but they recover quickly enough, I noticed.
    This is not of much help, I agree! But, there you are, a fellow cockroach-inflicted.

3. sarvantaryamini

sarvantaryamini Gold IL'ite

Try spraying neem oil. Mix neem oil with detergent (laundry/dish soap) and water and spray near sink and toilet. Since it is only neem oil, you need not be concerned about poisoning. The smell just repels them. You could also try mixing sugar and baking soda and sprinkling the same in places where you think they might be(The mixture should be kept dry though). You could also contact local pest control to see what options are more effective. In that case, you would have to shell out some money.

4. GregoriaBoul

GregoriaBoul Silver IL'ite

I tried Boric acid is one of the most effective roach killers. It's odorless, has low toxicity to pets, and since it isn't repellent to roaches, they will not seek to avoid it, crawling through it repeatedly until it kills them.

5. Venkat20

Venkat20 Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    Call any pest control in Sharjah. Ask them to keep gel. It will work for 1 year. It may cost you 150 AED for 1BR.

If you have too much then so spray and then gel. But you have to be out of the flat for a day.
    Any contact required please lete know