1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

No Peace In Life

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by priyanka123456, Dec 4, 2020.

1. priyanka123456

priyanka123456 Senior IL'ite

Hi everyone. I want to share my gloomy life with u all...plz help me out dears...6 months after marriage I got knee ligament tear...I recovered from dat and passed many months of difficulties.later I had leg fracture..surgey and all..still no intimacy with husband bcz he is good hearted and dint want to injure me..later later I suffered with leg ulcers and den ectopic pregnancy after 6 yrs of marage..now again am suffering with toe fracture...why this is happening with me since my marriage..anyone kindly tell me any pooja to perform for this.

2. MULLAI62

MULLAI62 Platinum IL'ite

Dear friend,
    If you are continiously ill in your current place, first you can do Ganapathi Homam. Keep your home always clean and let the Dhanvandri mantra is going on . Morning and evening put Kandha shasti Kavasam. It's only to change your living place environment.
    Nothing works out, it's better to change your house. Nothing wrong in it. In our place many rich people though they are having so much of wealth, they shift to a nice place for a change.
    Try that. Change of place may give you peace.
    Sky and Earth are same to everyone and everywhere.
    Chant Dhanvantri mantra. God bless you.

anika987 likes this.
  3. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Dear first delete it frm ur mind that frm ur mrg all bad was happening,u r lucky to get such a understandable husband and he was supporting u a lot..everyone wil hav health probs,but find the root cause for it,in the same way just look at the house about vastu and do modifications if any required(if own)or change the house immediately..and trust on god and never loose ur hope..one day wil come and bring u all happinesses in ur life,just wait few more days..
    Ectopic preg is quite common in our generation bcoz of infections or some sort of poor quality of egg or sperm,for that nothing to wry,u wil be blessed wth cute babies very soon..chant or hear maha mrityunjay mantra and Lalitha sahaara namam all d day..it wil give u peace and hope for future..go for a short tour and try to make some changes at home so that u may feel relaxed..everyone needs change in dre life..even the house too..take care dear..all the best..

drdiva likes this.
  4. priyanka123456

Hi...actually I belong to Hyderabad..and now staying in kolkata...my first 2 injuries hpnd in Hyderabad...and present suregries in kolkata...actually I changed my house to other house as per vastu...we stay in quarters here in kolkata...we saw vastu to some extent and shifted here...but again I got this toe fracture..actually I run to offce very early...so pooja and all I cudnt do ma..really this generation ppl will suffer a lot...bcz of women lifestyle..I understand but fianncially now ladies also have to support family ma...really we r unable to manage both....actually I wamted to stay at home and do all the wrk..but anyhow I got ofce job...dnt know really somethng or other gng on ma....I always watch tv...I sometimes cry and pray to god...but daily I dnt have dat bhakthi ma...watever problems I get...I pray to god..but later bhakti is not cmng ma...even am not having concentration to worship... am wexed...and top of it ...it hurts me the most bcz a good hearted man is my husband and still suffering along with me...how much can a man suffer all this .I dnt know mam..along with even he will get wexed...am really wexed now...I feel like shattering to pieces by crying.

5. priyanka123456

God should keep me fit atlest to concentrate and pray him mam...really really feeling wexed ..childless and top of it these health issues are really frustrating me mam...sometimes we r happy and many years v r facing issues....I dnt know wat will be my future ma...really going mad....my mother is very positive she encourages me...but the pain which I suffer is mine...Iam really feeling ashamed of myself due to these continous health issues ma...everyone are ok with me..but still they will have some opinion about me in der mind...I feel very very depressed ma...at times am ok ..but thinking thinking thinking am going mad...like y this is happening usually to me..

6. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Lot of hugs dear,but every wil have some sort of issues in there life,no one s fully happy,some hav financial and others wil hav health and others wth families,but u know how u r lucky to get a gud husband so many are suffering a lot wth health issues and childless and torture frm in-laws and husband,for that thank god u r blessed wth a gud hearted mam..pooja should not means u should sit in d pooja room should lit the lamp and chant all the mantras ,just a single min in ur day is enough where ever u r wat ever ur doing just remember the god and thanks for wat he gav and ask him u need his blessings that is enough..ofcource it’s a running game our lives but we should find some time for everything,just a day in a month is enough to pray the god for 5mins,god never asks us to sit in and chant all the mantras,whn ur in travel just play the songs and listen u may not able to concentrate but try and try one day u wil...
    Even I too suffered a lot in my married life but no support frm anyone at my in-laws house even my hubby,and suffered wth 3-4miscarriages and after 10yrs I blessed wth my little angel ..in those 10yrs I saw 100yrs life ,and cried everyday and make myself stronger and I supported myself and even now als am all alone at my inLws place ..
    For everything there wil be some solution and for every struggle the end wil be happier..be strong and enjoy ur life ..and share ur love to ur hubby too..don’t stress and make ur self weaker..all the best dear

7. priyanka123456

Thank u for ur postive thots sissy...I can't share my feelings to my mother or sisters also....sisters won't understand and I dnt want mom to be emotional or sad...I always smile or laugh in front of mom...but during injuries I cry wexed with mom...but regarding child and all..and private family issue I can't tell to mom....mom can understand but furthur I can't discuss with her also...my husband doesn't like me to cry ...but sometimes I feel to be alone I a room and cry louder and louder....afer my ectopic pregnancy mom cmae to visit me at hospital...I never cried....I dint get space to cry...but I was crying inside...I wanted to share here..and now my heart is lighter..thank u sister for listening to my sad story...

8. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Ofc
    dear we can’t share everything wth parents bcoz due to dt dy wil upset,whn ever u felt too heavy just cry so dt u feel bit light ,but cry onl it’s worthy..don’t waste ur valuable time by thinking unnecessary thoughts,just take a break fir 1yr and work on ur health,now most imp thing s ur health due to dt u r stressing a lot,u can join ur job next yr but u can’t regain ur health once it’s damaged..if u r fit and healthy u can do ur job till 70s or u hav to giv it at 40s itself.s dear we all r hear to share our happiness and fears ,wat ever it s we all r here to giv support ...

9. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:
    Reading op’s Post saddened my heart.
    Since you seem to believe in doshams, pariharams etc, I deem it that a study of your horoscope with that of your DH (Darling Husband) by a professional astrologer might help.

2. There is a free service available in this IL website for all fellow IL’ites in a sub forum under culture forum.
    The link is below for immediate browsing.
    Astrology Numerology & More!

3. Would suggest OP to go through this site as to how others have appealed to astrologer & got directions to overcome certain issues. The requirements to furnish to astrologer above are simple.
    God Bless your family & you.
    Regards.

10. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

OP

Fracture, ligaments tear,leg ulcers etc won't occur so easily. What exactly happened?

I had shoulder ligament tear because my daughter hanged on my hand in some wiard angle. It took more than one year to get back to normal, that too after physio therapy.
    So what is the reason for these fractures? Is it due to any accident or health issues?
    Its not normal. Make sure you don't have any underlying issues or deficiencies that make your bones so vulnerable. Also introspect what happened and avoid that kind of instances.

Having prayers or whatever is good to bring positive energy. But that won't solve underlying health issues. For solving it, we should identify the problem.

I suggest you to consult a doctor and have a detailed blood test ,health check etc

If we have low immunity any ailments can come our way. Also make sure your vitamine D levels are normal. If not your body won't absorb any calcium leading to weakening of bones. It can also lower your immaturity.

So first do your part and leave the rest to almighty. Once your general health is back,everything will fall in the right place.
    If you are religious, pray and meditate to gain positive energy. Also do some excercise.

Don't worry, be positive. These kind of temporary set backs are quite common. What we have to do is, explore the reasons and find solutions.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2020
    Metamorphic and shravs3 like this.