1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Kangana Ranaut ....an Enigma!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by anika987, Dec 4, 2020.

1. chanchitra

chanchitra Platinum IL'ite

Nepotism is more prevalent in movie industry.
    How many outsiders spoke boldly against it like her?

anika987 likes this.
  2. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Nisha is a people pleaser.

3. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I am reasonably current with watching movies but hopelessly outdated on film industry gossip. I went and read up about the B-grade actresses statement. : ) Good Lord!
    Kangana Ranaut explains ‘B-grade actors’ comment on Taapsee Pannu, Swara Bhasker: ‘You are not fitting in’
    Kangana had said in an earlier interview with Republic TV, “What I want to convey through this interview is... for me, I have only to lose here... because I know tomorrow they will get some 20 needy outsiders like Taapsee Pannu or Swara Bhasker who will get up and say, ‘Oh! Only Kangana has problems with nepotism. We love Karan Johar’. If you love Karan Johar, why are you both B-grade actresses? You are both better looking than Alia Bhatt and Ananya (Panday). You both are better actresses. Why don’t you get work? Your whole existence is proof of nepotism. What are you telling me about how happy you are with the industry?”

Very sad to see a successful actress like Kangana, who has been through the struggle, call other actresses as B-grade. By now she has willingly been part of so many controversies that she should know she can say "why are you not offered more movies?" instead of "why are you both B-grade actresses?" And what to say about comparing the looks of her fellow-actresses!!! Truly only women can do this to each other. I doubt a male actor will ever say something like that to another male actor. "You have better biceps than that Khan" : )

Kangana is a great actress who outside of movies is brash, brazen, tactless and unnecessarily incites, ignites and provokes public emotion. Why she gets away with it? Same reasons why Trump got away with what he did and even got almost re-elected! Or, like explained in this video, it is due to the 9pm TV audience who nod their heads without questioning.

I had some idea of her shenanigans. Now, after knowing more, I don't feel like watching a movie starring her even if it is a great movie.

Swetha52003, anika987 and hridhaya like this.
  4. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Swara mediocre? No way. She hasn't got the chance yet to act in enough good movies.

Now, Sonam Kapoor, yes, her acting is mediocre. : )

Swetha52003 and anika987 like this.
  5. chanchitra

I saw swara in a amazon series called RASBHARI . Couldn't watch more than 2 episodes.
    The story was so regressive .

6. chanchitra

Kangana Ranaut shares childhood photo and reveals she never played with children: 'Some of us are born old'
    [​IMG]