1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Is Swarovski Really Worth??

Discussion in 'Jewelry & Accessories' started by shravs3, Dec 1, 2020.

1. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

I have been eyeing on a particular collection in Swarovski and blue Nile from many months. But inspite of the thanksgiving deals I’m just thinking too much whether to buy or not.
    I was never like this before. If I liked something without 2nd thought I used to buy. But now that I’m growing old I’m thinking too much to invest on stuffs :lol:

2. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Do we really need a reason to buy :p

whynotme likes this.
  3. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

What exactly did you not like about Swarovski?

I can understand your pain. I invested so much on silver jewellery few years ago and now I repent it :tearsofjoy:

4. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Lol I usually browse such stuff when he is not around :tongueclosed:
    But he is somewhat like me, why invest on such jewellery which is not so worthy. So no point in browsing in front of him :smash2:

5. AppuMom

AppuMom Gold IL'ite

Most of this swaroski jewellery goes well with certain type of dressing which I wear once in a while..Few of my Indian clothing /salwars and saris matches well with gold jewellery than Swaroski due to the heavy work on clothes...silver jewellery (designer pieces) we get in India is worth than Swaroski in my opinion.M.O.D signature jewellery group customize any metal jewellery .They are in FB..I am a big fan of them

Last edited: Dec 3, 2020
    shravs3 likes this.
  6. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

Don’t beat yourself up too much. Tastes change with time. I don’t buy costume jewelry these days and I don’t care much for gold. My weakness is real silver jewelry and handmade jewelry with gemstones that I bought from a lady who has closed her shop since, thankfully for my wallet.

shravs3 likes this.
  7. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:I learnt in piece meal about it and wanted to surprise my spouse with information about it thanks to your query here. I went through the link /pages* to understand better your query.
    Compared to gold and silver jewellery, crystal jewels shine in the beginning and regular use would take away its sheen . One would prefer real diamond studded jewels which seems sound investment, reselling or disposal far easier, more durable.
    I have story to tell which I would post as separate thread.

From foregoing notes and other feed backs, I would anyway prefer not to go in for crystal jewels of any brand.

*swarvsky crystal jwellery is it worth in esting - Google Search

Wish you good luck.
    Thanks and Regards.

shravs3 likes this.