1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Business Casual Pants With Sneakers, Right Combination?

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by ProudIndian, Nov 30, 2020.

1. ProudIndian

ProudIndian Gold IL'ite

Hello all

I was wondering if business casual pants which are almost like formal, not cotton but synthetic material can go with sneakers or not?

no one wears formal in my office, it’s very casual. But lot of tops I have are little formal. I like to wear sneakers because they are comfortable and I walk outside in lunch time. I wear jeans sometimes but now a days I feel jeans not comfortable. I already have office pants so I want to use them but I am confused if it looks weird. Please advise.

2. sanjuruby3

sanjuruby3 Platinum IL'ite

it depends on overall look. Can not say solely based on visualization as based on that, it does not look it will go togethe.
    My business pants which are synthetic - are tapered going down, but not snug like leggings or jeans so they for sure won't go with sneakers. they can be dressed up and down, hence can be worn out of office easily.
    Others are business casual like chinos etc - like golfers wear, you can. Infact thats a style.

How to Wear Chinos Casually for Women: Outfit Ideas - FMag.com
    Also you need to get less chunky, and subtle sneakers. Some people keep change in office desk for walks.

shravs3 and blindpup10 like this.
  3. netflx

netflx Gold IL'ite

My answer, no sneakers please. Its ok with jeans but at odds with business casual. Dont do it.

4. Parry22

Parry22 Silver IL'ite

Sneakers will not look good with business casual pants. Why don't you try other kind of shoes that look formal , but are comfortable as well.
    Alternatively, wear other types of pants which are less formal.
    The combo you mentioned will look odd - sorry, i know it's comfortable for you, but it surely will look odd.

5. ProudIndian

ProudIndian Gold IL'ite

Thanks for your replies. I also felt same so I was asking. I used wear clarks office walking shoes with business casual trousers and semi formal tops. I used to keep sneakers in car to walk outside. But now feeling more comfortable with sneakers which I wear on jeans only.

6. Nuzhath

Nuzhath Silver IL'ite

Iam not at all into fashion - especially western wear. But I think Sonam Kapoor's hubby - Anand ? he started the trend of wearing sneakers with formals. I think if you like it, you wear it. Who knows you may just set a trend..
    Just thinking aloud on this one!

ProudIndian likes this.