Finest Post Winner - November 2020

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Cheeniya, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear All
    Don't you all think that the new system is working well? Each nominator is acting with a lot of enthusiasm and keenness. There is healthy rivalry among them. In fact, as Rihana has mentioned, they are scanning a much larger area and with the result able to come across really good posts. I remember that in the initial stages when this contest was started years back, nominations used to be from only Good to Read Section. It is quite rewarding to see that the scanners cover a much larger area now. I must thank the three enthusiastic nominators from the bottom of my heart.

Going through the nominations, one thing came out loud and clear. Our members show deep concern if a fellow member is in any difficulty domestically, professionally or otherwise. They come up with very practical suggestions to deal with the problem. There is one in which a young mother gets stressed because of her inability to keep up to her routine and she feels tired and exhausted. Quickly comes in a more experienced mother to tell her that when her child grows up, the joy of watching it will nullify all the trouble faced during its infancy. That is a very practical and reassuring counselling.

I have great pleasure in announcing @Caughtinbetween as the Winner of the Finest Post Award for her response to the thread Stressed All The Time

Thank you, @Viswamitra, for the nomination of the Winning Post. Thank you, @iyerviji and @Rihana , for your wonderful contribution in choosing the Nominations.
    Sri

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you for giving me an opportunity to be a part of nominating team. Glad to receive your loving message about us. I will try my best to do my part

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations @Caughtinbetween for the award and congrats Viswa for nominating

4. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Thank you Cheeniya Sir for your words of appreciation to the nomination committee.

Congratulations to @Caughtinbetween for winning the award for the month of November 2020. Despite all her schedule of taking care of her child, work, etc., she finds time to help young mothers and others with her invaluable comments regularly. Hats off to you.

Caughtinbetween likes this.
  5. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

I am glad and congratulate @Caughtinbetween fir the Winner of the Finest Post Award for her response to the thread Stressed All The Time

Thank you, @Viswamitra, for the nomination of the Winning Post. Thank you, @iyerviji and @Rihana , for your wonderful contribution in choosing the Nominations.

In a way, I shall consider nomination committee & @Cheeniya are too winners. All four stand at numbered one step on the winning stool.
    For all of you, here goes the winner takes it all

Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
  6. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations @Caughtinbetween! You’ve always been an inspiration to young moms juggling it all.

7. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

8. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

9. Caughtinbetween

Caughtinbetween Gold IL'ite

thank you @Cheeniya sir and everyone for the recognition ... i am happy and overwhelmed ... i will come back to say more later tonight. thank you very much.

10. Caughtinbetween

Caughtinbetween Gold IL'ite

thank you @Cheeniya sir for this ...and for all the nice words above and to @Viswamitra uncle for the nomination.
    its my guess that nominating members cant nominate themselves who make such rich contribution themselves and help others. i stand no where when it comes to wonderful opinions , feedbacks and snippets shared by the likes of @Srama and @DDream and many others. thank you.

DDream likes this.