1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sorry This Is My Six Thousandth Message

Discussion in 'Interesting Shares' started by Thyagarajan, Nov 29, 2020.

1. startinganew

startinganew Gold IL'ite

Dear Thyagarajan Uncle! :)

Your words of appreciation far exceed my simple words.
    Your presence and participation in IL is vital to the comfort everyone can sense here. And the fact that you span and participate in so many fields is truly refreshing. I wish to have your level of zeal and enthusiasm as I go through life and have as many of the variety of experiences as you have seen.

I am surprised and saddened to hear that you may have considered bidding us adieu - but I understand. However I am so, so glad that you will consider coming back here, to your IL home - as much as you can!

I love that you call it collaborating for cooking lunch, brunch and supper! See this is the refreshing use of words that delights us!

So please stay on, I'm all ears! And I'll do my best to respond more.

-SA

(Yes, I fondly remember that conversation via Cheeniya-Sir and was humbled by your response).

Thyagarajan likes this.
  2. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thyagu, kya tho bhi hai! What is this! Quit hogging the profile posts section, will you? : )

stat.PNG

Share the gyan in threads too ... : )

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Thank you . Shall keep it in a low key. This could be aftermath of reading a couple of books in tandem.
    Gyan to make a thread out of these gyan is a good idea indeed. Shall keep in view.
    Regards.