1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sorry This Is My Six Thousandth Message

Discussion in 'Interesting Shares' started by Thyagarajan, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Hi everybody over there,
    I regret to inform you that this is my Six-thousandth Message.

To think of the enormity of boring messages that I have posted in IL and troubled many fellow members, my body shudders. Cumulatively I must have spent around one thousand five hundred hours In searching, reading, digesting, doubting posts seeking advise to help some other friend, doubting declaration of gender of member, intruding masqueraders, incognitos, and then drafting, posting & editing, re-editing and so on.

I enjoyed boring others and forcing myself to be in all forums .

Thanks to all my followers and other members for bearing with my anecdotes & dull & drab responses.

I am sure all of you would be wondering how this nut has managed to reach yet another milestone 6K in posting messages.
    Anyways thanks to all of you.
    Regards.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2020
    Rihana and startinganew like this.

2. startinganew

startinganew Gold IL'ite

The sheer positivity and unique perspective of your messages keeps IL a warm and welcoming place for me (and I am sure for many, many others). Congratulations on your 6000th message! Hoping you will continue to be here always!

Thyagarajan and Rihana like this.
  3. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

You do that too!! : ) Would have been fun to exchange notes but after 5000-6000 posts we have to alas behave ourselves.

Sir is fishing?
    Thank you too Thyagu. Your good cheer in responding to threads of all kinds is palpable. There is a certain upbeat tone and joy/hope that comes naturally and is hard to manufacture.

About nuts... here is a Franz Kafka quote: God gives the nuts, but he does not crack them.

IL does the job that God leaves incomplete? : )

As often, it is better said by Novalis:
    Appreciation For The Fellow Ilites

4. Thyagarajan

:hello: Dear Startinganew,
    I thank you from bottom of my heart for warming me up with those accolades and encouraging phrases that impels me to continue. I was thinking to take a break for a while. (While writing the post I was in dilemma whether to conclude it “I bid adieu or au revoir“)

I remember you more for the kind letter through inbox via @Cheeniya offering help to get groceries and provisions which we lacked for a while during first quarter of pandemic. I presume you had seen my reply.

With stoppage delivery of news papers & magazines, my leisure is divided between surfing browsing & a bit of collaborating for cooking lunch brunch supper. There are about dozen new stout books gifted to me inviting me to read.

I shall endeavour to remain writing and contributing to IL only for the love & affection that I get from my followers cum fellow IL’ites.
    With warm regards,
    Thyagarajan

5. Thyagarajan

:hello:Dear @Rihana,
    Thank you for picking up my lines in highlight and the accompanying annotation. I enjoyed reading your jotting which elevated my mood for continued participation and contribution in IL.
    About “Nut” I must agree to your comments - quite impressive. I AM I AM NOT. Angling not at all.

About NUT my link Epitaph Written By A Blithering Nut For Itself
    Not a favourite of any. That’s why it is green in my memory!
    I must also thank you for having made a ref here about the grand note that @Novalis summed up in that thread Appreciation of fellow IL’ites. It was refreshing now to read such beautiful riveting lines of her once again of many veteran regular active contributors.

With warm Regards,
    Thyagarajan

Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
    Rihana likes this.
  6. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Congratulations bro. All the best to reach more heights in IL and life. Your posts give lot of information. You always give feedback to everyone and make them happy.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  7. Thyagarajan

:hello:You are senior to me by age by few months. So you are equivalent to virtual elder sister and therefore I seek your blessings at this testing hour to keep me going robust and strong to remain and be inspired by you and your equals!
    Thanks for your wishes and appreciation that sprang from your heart.
    Regards.
    God Bless us All.

iyerviji likes this.
  8. iyerviji

You can call me Vijiakka then as Viswa calls. God bless you and fulfill your wishes and keep you happy and solve your problems

Thyagarajan likes this.
  9. Thyagarajan

Thanks Viji Akk Ka!

iyerviji likes this.
  10. iyerviji

FB_IMG_1606827939783.jpg

Thyagarajan likes this.