1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 4

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Aug 20, 2020.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

2. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

3. Dhandal

Dhandal Platinum IL'ite

4. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

Am yet to watch today's task- have been extremely busy for last one week, just finished all backlogs yesterday :D including this forum:biggrin: .
    Yesterday I ddnt like Ari , he is acting like saint ; how annoyed was he when Balaji helped Sam in captaincy task but the same person claims to have given up for Rio:confused:
    Romba over.. and when questioned about that he has his own justifications for those.
    Ramya moved away his hand in the fit of the moment and he got agitated for that too. I liked it when Ramya apologized immediately. That guy is a big time male chovenist and has super ego. But that said he was okay when he was captain.

5. Ruby2019

Ruby2019 Gold IL'ite

Fully agree. Even in offices, we can tell a peer or colleague what is improvement area but in front of boss we tell positive things about them. This is behaving maturely. If he did it the other way round, Aajeed might have been taken aback and that would be back biting. What Balaji said about aajeed is nothing wrong.

I also noticed how she cute ajeed out when he came in, very rude. Her body and face reaction made it look like he don’t know anything at all.

6. Ruby2019

Ruby2019 Gold IL'ite

Rio was a comedy piece today. Even when had fights, as a captain, he did not seem interested to interfere. He seems like a waste captain.

The part when Archana was in the activity room screaming that anbu will win with Nisha was hilarious. Really really hilarious :D

Sadly, Nisha does not know how to play the game. Even then, Nisha admitted she wanted to vote for Som and Som said he gave up for Nisha. Clearly shows that they are all only playing within themselves. In the end it was Nisha who told Anita ‘vechike’ multiple times. Anita was right in that she wanted the card and not keen to give up but stopped cause it was not going anywhere. I don’t know why Nisha got so agitated - she clearly don’t know how to play.

I hope Nisha goes out this week to break the gang. And one Aaya will be gone. Nisha behaving like Ramesh is her would be groom and she’s going everything she can to please him. Just cause he is influential she is doing this to him? Really disgusting as a woman.

7. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

I feel Nisha finds Jithan Ramesh intimidating.

some kind of inferiority complex she seems to have..

Also,there is a chance as you said since jithan is influencial..she wants to be in his good books for some help with her career....just feeling that way.

However..jithan seems to be okay with others BUT he is extremely rude and insensitive towards Nisha.Why isn’t Rio supportive for nisha in that issue?

8. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Gaby enna start pannina na , she wanted to know why is her name connected to Archana . But adhuku reply varala. So she started snowballing other things.
    She wanted to state that "Bala keeps flipping on his opinion". Adha justify panradhuku she pulled aajidh's comment. But adhu backfire aachu so she went back to her original q . Balaji pidi kuduthu pesala . Solla mudiyaadhu nu poittaan.
    I honestly think he meant to say Som, Rio, Ramesh , but later avanukkey chance kekkuradhuku Ramesh influence venum nu avoided that name and mentioned gaby instead. So when Gaby asked for a reason , he could not explain. Mazhupittu poitaan.

candidheart likes this.
  9. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

I am still with Bala. He is arrogant for sure. The way how the entire team corners him on a daily basis, it needs guts to stay on.

But is he the only arrogant participant in the lot?
    Archana is arrogant, Sam is arrogant too. Even Jithan is arrogant to some extent as he treats Nisha like a servant. Ari is also arrogant when he advises others. But they mask their arrogance by faking something else.
    Eg : Archana names it as love. Does she even know what is love?
    Sam names it as confidence, but come on...
    And Ari names it as perfection... I feel irritated.

I hate doormats like Nisha than those who are arrogant. They set wrong examples to the public. She reminds me of old time female cinema stars who were ready to go to bed with dominant male artists just to have a career. They were the shame to female artists because till date most families judge the success of female artist as if they gained it by offering sex service.
    There are people in real life who even lick their managers shoes for a position. Such cheap souls they are.

Anitha & Ramya are cunning. Gaby & Sanam fights only for screen space.

Aajeeth & Som are really dummies and they hide behind others comfortably. Others make them puppets.

I wish Som gains confidence & understand his group's true colors soon. He is the only pure soul in the lot & hope he wins.

10. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Ranchu, So she got completely diverted from what she wanted to talk? But whatever she spoke didnt make any sense atleast w.r.t ajeedh Bala issue.

I agree, more than Gaby Bala should have included Ramesh in the list (but he is also intimidated by him I guess) so he chose the new addition to the group which is Gaby! :laughing:

Gaby's super hurt that Bala didnt bother about her drifting away after shivani became prominent. It was so evident when she said..en moonji kooda pathu nee pesa maatiya? payapulla romba nonduduchu.. so its her way of retaliation to join the Archana group!

Ranchu likes this.