1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Ask me for skincare, hair care and makeup suggestions (India)

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by angelvoice, Mar 31, 2013.

1. angelvoice

angelvoice Gold IL'ite

i have the same hair type. You need to have sidewept or straight bangs cut in front according to your preference n forehead width. If you have curly hair you need to straighten front hair permanently of with a flat it on for this . There are lots of videos online where you can see how bangs/fringes transform face. Tc...

2. Rachna

Rachna Gold IL'ite

hi, my skin is very very oily (whole face and neck). tried many cream, powder, lotion but nothing suits me. i end up washing my face 5-6 times a day to remove oil. Whatever compact or make up i try to apply, it comes out with sweat/ oil in next 1 hr. Pls suggest

1 person likes this.
  3. angelvoice

angelvoice Gold IL'ite

hiya,
    wash with a face wash specific for oily skin. Only twice a day, because more washing makes it more irritated n oily. Use Loreal hydra fresh gel as moisturiser. Use a mattifying primer to make makeup last. In India Loreal and Colorbar makes good primers. Or Benefit porefessional is good. Apply makeup for oily skin. Top with oil free powder like Rimmel Stay matte, or Loreal infallible, maybelline clear glow compact. If skin becomes oily blot with oil blotting paper or thin tissues and reapply compact only to oily areas.
    Once or twice a week use a scrub and a charcoal and multani face pack. Wash your face at least once a day with ice cold water. Tc

4. angelvoice

angelvoice Gold IL'ite

I'm backkkk :blush: so anyone can ask me questions !!!:cheer: