1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 4

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Ushiee

Ushiee Gold IL'ite

I don't know why somehow suchi's body language is not looking normal for me.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2020
    meepre likes this.
  2. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

what do u mean ?
    She looks very thin but other than that i dont see anything odd.

3. sabari

sabari Gold IL'ite

Ithu bigg boss oda advice sa irukkalam,before she entered the house. Bigg boss is trying very hard to create a love drama between shivani and balaji. But kaluvura mean la naluvura mean, rendumay.

Ranchu, anika987, Indeevara and 2 others like this.
  4. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Suchi came and said..

“Balaji..you are not arrogant but confident”

“Anitha..everyone feels you are the strongest”..

Did she wantedly oh do that? So that they will believe and be worse than before? She played her cards well if that is the case:sunglasses:

Indeevara, meepre and curlytweethere like this.
  5. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Balaji is so disrespectful and entering the room and yelling at sanam calling her “tharudhalai” again and again..what nonsense is that!

Kamal really needs to put him in his place and wish he goes out this week.

Bb spy atleast let Kamal question his arrogance.Never seen anyone this rude all the three seasons.

Vanitha looks like a “Shantha swaroopi” in front of him.

curlytweethere and candidheart like this.
  6. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

I watched yesterday's episode.
    For Bala & Sanam fight... Honestly i think Sanam is after Bala. She is hurt when Bala failed to recognize her feelings, whatever it may be... Friendship or love or anything.
    Bala can not stand Sanam & he hates her clearly.

Last night when both were talking how they hate each other, Sanam tried to patch up by kicking him behind in a friendly manner. It was purely a friendly kick to ease the emotions. Bala reciprocated to it by smiling while leaving the place.
    This purely indicates that Sanam still wants to be cordial with Bala.

The next day 'Tharuthalai' thing happened. It was a joke. Purely a joke that happens everywhere.
    Even in my office we jokingly call the team lead as 'Thala' and whenever he makes silly mistakes, we again jokingly say 'Tharuthala'.
    Yet, we are just colleagues & not friends. So it happens, and one needs to accept it sportively in a common setting when interacting with different people.

Sanam didn't react to it immediately, but after a while made it as an issue and accused Bala by saying he was arrogant and playing strategy something before others. That must have been irritated the angry Bala.
    He went overboard as usual the moment he was triggered.

Like Anitha said in the nomination, Sanam may be doing this for the Camera as a strategy.

7. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

Ennaya..ellarum one one counselling session poranga suchi kitta:thinking:

Suchi blabbering to anitha, that people like her and she is strong candidate...o_O

Did really Suchi say to continue bala-shivani love track for content?:BangHead:

I can understand thaatha's reaction on his issue with Bala.. but this thakkali matterku ivlo reaction a??:hollering:

Sam walking like a commado in military camp after becoming thalaivar:tearsofjoy:

Ayyo- sanam! wont talk wont talk nu thirupi poi poi insult vangikudhu!

Ranchu, anika987 and curlytweethere like this.
  8. candidheart

Antha kodumaiya pathuten:facepalm:
    Same reaction!! ennaya nadakuthu inga?..her and BB love track bore adikuthunu, itha try panna pakutho Nisha?

Ranchu likes this.
  9. candidheart

I for a moment thought he hugged VEL murugan , as he felt bad that he was torturing him with the 'Diplomatic' word and now he is going..
    apram than therinjudu it was a Ajeeth. No need for that at all.. seriyana kiruku reaction!

iswaryadevi and anika987 like this.
  10. meepre

meepre Gold IL'ite

I am not supporting Bala, and I totally agree he should not have told her tharuthalai.

Bala ooda point, pesada solitu Sanam friendly ya kicked so naanum friendly ya joke panen. If that is right this is also right. Friends ilenu sona apuram edhuku friendly kick. Also this could have been sorted between the 2, instead of this big fight.

Night Sanam face ku nera I don't like you nu Bala sonapo she was smiling keeping the hurt inside. Last week Sanam will be eliminated nu Bala sonadu, Mrng Aajeeth shout panadu ellam sethu she showed her anger just like how it happened in Suresh issue.

He was ignoring her talk for sometime in the kitchen but when she kept talking he shouted back. She knew very well how he will react. Also kept triggering him to kick her back, for a minute I felt he would do it getting him a red card but he carefully avoided it.

Still can't understand her, but she is cleverly playing a clear game. Bala has come to play and is doing it in his own way. Hope it doesn't backfire.

Ranchu, iswaryadevi, anika987 and 2 others like this.