1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 4

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Aug 20, 2020.

1. meepre

meepre Gold IL'ite

I feel this thought was what she wanted to break, didn't express properly. nerupunu sonna sutradhu meaning.

candidheart, Indeevara and anika987 like this.
  2. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Anitha was brave enough to speak up for those widows and affected women who have always been controlled and NOT allowed to come to the front in the name of superstitions. She was right. But she was not brave enough to break another superstition that the housemates forced on her. They said she shouldn't have cited herself as an example on an auspicious day. What is that? Again, superstition.
    Just like how she broke it on the stage for Sumangali matter, she should have boldly broke this superstition too. That too in Balaji style... "vechchukonga" meaning "I don't care"

3. curlytweethere

curlytweethere Platinum IL'ite

So true she said this is what I think instead of how Archana said this is what people’s perspective.

anika987 likes this.
  4. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

Sundays episode: Did any one of u feel Balaji's reaction (hugging Ajeedh) when Kamal announced Vel as evicted was rude? Konjam wait panirkalam nu thonuchu. Like he did that on purpose to annoy Archana gang.

Today's episode: Sanam has no self respect. Going behind Balaji again and again. He clearly shows he does not like her. For the kicking scenario, imagine gender role reversal, everyone would have seent it as a abuse. Sanam kept triggering him to kick her, felt like she was doing that for content but Balaji handled it well. He really has to learn whom to joke with.

Aari/Sam fight... Felt Sam was being very patient... But Aari edho kaduppai ava mela kaatina madhiri irundhuchu. I liked him last week, but he went overboard this time.

Suresh - Trying to make a scene/content out of everything. :shakehead:

And spitting about Shivani/Balaji too much. He has no right to do that. Cant bliv he still has supporters (as per youtube comments) :facepalm:

5. iswaryadevi

And Sanam's "reasons" for nominating Shivani... Ulagathuke theriyum why she is nominating her nu :grinning-smiley-048:

anika987 likes this.
  6. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

yes, I too felt it was totally rude of him. I felt bad for vel. what to do VJ tv supported aajeedh just like they did for super singer even though he was not at all in the league to come to finals.

Sanam even though apologizes goes and falls into dung pit again to get soiled. I don't know what words to decribe her in.

yenna paa, I thought thatha hugged suchi like he knew her from b4 itself apuraam yenn entha kovam on her? OMG, can't understand his mind.

7. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Archana feels only she is right..and noone else can give opinions.Suresh got little pissed off (suchi instigated him to stand up more:D))

Suchi ma...Nalla narayana narayana vellai seigireergal but all for good hopefully:)

Who thinks Anitha is strong?what is suchi talking about?

Suchi talks confidently but let us see what she does in BB when she is here and if she follows her own advice.

8. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Sanam getting irritated and going to balaji again and again and vaangi kattikira...she knows he can be very rude then why she tried to go and talk with him?

Also..Balaji really needs to mind his tounge! He can get irritating!

Even if sanam had asked softly ,he will raise his voice and Balaji is really scary..

I am dissolving Balaji army now...avanoda urva bommaiya eringada! :D

Last edited: Nov 3, 2020
    Indeevara, curlytweethere and madhat like this.
  9. iswaryadevi

Felt like Suchi is playing her own game

meepre and anika987 like this.
  10. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

:clap2:LOved when suchi put Archana in place pointing the amma sentiment ha ha