1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 4

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Aug 20, 2020.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Right now..only like Gaby,Aari and jithan ramesh is okay.

Balaji is in another world where he is the king.

Archana is hallucinating that she is Rajamatha.

Nisha,sanam,velmurugan,Ajeedh are quite paavam and at times helpless..

Shivani and som are here for a vacation.

Samyukta is cold.

Ramya is smart and sly.

Rio is ..no comments..simply waste.

Suresh is unpredictable.

Anitha escaped kilpauk.

Ranchu and curlytweethere like this.
  2. curlytweethere

curlytweethere Platinum IL'ite

She felt that way since everyone in one way or other said that she shouldn’t have said that. Either what she said is wrong or giving herself as an example. Although Sam and Shivani said it was right and the place she said was right they didn’t speak up for her except Bala when Nisha/ Rio n gang was pouncing on her telling that she shouldn’t have given herself as an eg.

anika987 likes this.
  3. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

itha vida appatama, kevalama mazhupa mudiyathu.. Suresh vekkamey illama taking kamals excuse and saying in character it felt wrong:smash2:

With anitha.. does everyone feel so close about each housemate especially Anita, to say that we didn't like her using her as an example... chappa kattu!. they were not ready to support her at that time, so using this as an excuse.

When she does not feel bad quoting herself, there's no need for anyone to forcibly implant that superstition in her! And It is best to quote onself in such sensitive issues(when you feel strongly about it) than quoting others, not knowing if it would hurt them or not.

yes, Archana twisting about Aari's pongal serving episode..
    He didn't go deep into Bala Archana fight also..it really warranted for a kurum padam for Archana of how she was intentionally creating that fight!

we need more kurum padams, these seasons it is very rare!

Archana deserves this slap- I felt:cheer::cheer::banana::banana::banana:. Athukulla Naanporen u oru drama..
    YES PLZZZZ go out next week. we also don't want you to stay!

Balaji sollala love is strategy nu..kamal gave hint abt public opinion but she took it as if balaji might have said it behind her back... Her state of mind is getting affected and baarama irukam.. apdi thaney ellarukum irukum. Nee target panra geoupla irunthutu target Sahara mari pesra? Nee thayavu senju poma..

Aari correcta pointed out in the end that why SOM didn't question about the captaincy task to sam and balaji

Also SAM's hatred for sanam is so vivid in her eyes!

Happy for sanam.
    @Ranchu Kamal quoted the same point as you said about the udaranam for anitha and rio..how it back fired for him:D

@anika987 you can keep your name, we will give the sornaka title to Archana:tearsofjoy:
    in betw I liked Archana's earrings!

Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
  4. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Indha kalakalapillum kilukilupu maadhiri...even I noticed Archana earings and dress..it was pretty :)
    but she needs to be put in place...

BB spy..please send Vanitha just one week when Archana is there......boss kitta sollunga:D
    I now miss vanitha so much lol

5. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

Why this kolaveri, Onney thanga mudiyala.. ithula vanitha venuma..veedu thangathu..naadum thangaathu...

anika987 likes this.
  6. curlytweethere

curlytweethere Platinum IL'ite

Indha weekend Suchi leaks oops Suchi akka porangalam. Vijay style la I am waitinggggg

Ranchu and anika987 like this.
  7. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

super!

8. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

ha ha

9. Ushiee

Ushiee Gold IL'ite

I just watched a YouTube vedio sent by my friend ( I think galatta channel), where arcana and Anita participated last year. Looks like both are good friends, then why they're not showing any friendliness inside BB. Sometime back ILs discussed here that the contestants knew each other well. This is another proof this show is not a reality show, a well planned and pre scripted program. The only unexpected thing is our ( audience) reaction.

10. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Probably they know each othe from past . Its a small world and they have lot of side events where sun tv people and vtv people jointly host media events.
    But i still dont believe it as scripted. These are spontaneous reactions

sweetsmiley and Indeevara like this.