1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 4

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Aug 20, 2020.

1. curlytweethere

curlytweethere Platinum IL'ite

But Bala sema smartaa aadra. He tells everything to the face of every one and still survives. Even today when telling Aari about why he didn’t want to take captainship his response - Wow and that audacity of telling ammi arraika vekiranu sonna.. appadiye panna+ Avanga arraikum bodhu dance kooda adina

Ranchu and anika987 like this.
  2. curlytweethere

curlytweethere Platinum IL'ite

Archana and Nisha overreacts for food matters. Agree they are the providers in their family but don’t they realize this is not their family and they don’t have to provide for everyone all the time. The way they commented when Gaby chose panipuri or pizza and today’s conversation.

candidheart and anika987 like this.
  3. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

How opportunistic is Bala, totally disliked that guy today.
    Last week when Ajeedh and Ari were in jail Balaji was sitting outside and discussing with them about Archana ,Rio gang and the groupism. He even hinted about it in weekend episode. And now he is acting completely ignorant of those :mad: after the melodramatic episode with Archana
    In that scene where Ari serving pongal to Ajeedh it looked like he was asking him to eat more; not like how Archana saw it.
    Too many people to console Archana:facepalm:
    Som wholeheartedly does that only; consoling her when she weeps after a fight.

candidheart and anika987 like this.
  4. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

Suresh and his food strike seemed very funny to me, what a valid reason for him to not eat. I always wonder how people decide to go on food strikes ; I could never do it even in my teenage :D
    Hope they bring in Vanitha as guest for a week when Archana is inside

5. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

sabaa..intha kosu tholla thanga mudiyala...(archana than..apdiye anna poorani nu nenapu!!)

Aari is good.all his arguments makes sense...

Balaji safe a play panran. I think he will stab the rio group soon..just waiting for the perfect moment is my guess based on his reasoning for not wanting captaincy at this time!

Thaatha alaparai thangala..he became a dummy piece after archana's entry..so screens space ku than antha build up..Ana BB kudukala:roflmao:

6. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

yes, what Ive noticed is she will subtly start the prachanai, but not open it, wait for others to talk..

aprom if there is a issue going on and most of the group is involved, apo naduvula vanthu naanun karuthu solrenu sollum..So that ppl think she also voiced her opinion..playing very safe game..she can be called vesha bottle of the season!:D

madhat, Ranchu and anika987 like this.
  7. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Exactly!

candidheart likes this.
  8. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Kamal applauding Anitha moment in promo...

Anitha and her point was totally valid BUT I still feel she should have not cited herself as an example to prove the point.Maybe this is just my conservative side of my mind speaking..

sweetsmiley and Ushiee like this.
  9. Ushiee

Ushiee Gold IL'ite

Kamal applaud kandippa pannuvarnu enakku theriyum. Anita kamal sir oru world legendunu periya ice kattii thooki vecha, summa jillunu irukum kamaluku.

anika987 likes this.
  10. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Ha ha so true:)