1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

ஆசை முகம் மறந்ததோ!

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by Ninga, Apr 25, 2011.

1. ramalucky

ramalucky Junior IL'ite

hai friends,

can anboby tell the exact address of amutha's blog please. i cant spot out exactly in google. how to read amm story in that

2. AnbuAdvaitha

AnbuAdvaitha New IL'ite

Hi all,

I am searching a story I read from amuthas blog roughly 9 years back. I dont remember the story name or author. I dont know if you can help me with this. But if somebody could help, I will be so happy and thankful.

Story line:

Heroin lives in mumbai in a flat. She was orphan, very courageous girl and lonely person. Hero( shakti or balu) is a doctor, he lives in opposite flat(new comer). Heroin was working as journalists and saves many girl children's in dharavi. Also she was a novel writer.

Heroine met with accident and takes rest for a month. At that time hero tells her that he has a story line(about a true event) for her next book. The hero starts to narrate the story about little girl child who grows up in village with parents and 2 sisters. That child will be blessed with good singing talent. So the whole family shifts to chennai to make her singing talent spread. She grows and become a popular kathakalashebam carnatic person then she gets married to a nice person and she lives happily. She will be having two sons and one daughter(guess). Once in her lifetime she saved a girl baby from an accident and left her orphanage. Story covers through many happy and sorrowful events of her life.

In the main story, actually the hero comes to mumbai particularly in search of the heroin, because his mother was the carnatic singer in that story which he narrated and the heroin was the girl child saved and put on orphanage by his mother.

Finally heroin finds what was the relationship between her and the people in that story. She goes to chennai and meet the hero's mother at her death bed(cancer patient). To meet this orphan girl was one of the wish of hero's mom before leaving this world.

3. mathira

mathira IL Hall of Fame

Even I read this story long back. Heroines name is Priyamvadha & hero is shakthi.. the classical singer name is vedhamma.. May be written by Mythily mam.. not sure and me too forgot the story name..

AnbuAdvaitha and stayblessed like this.
  4. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Its uyirranaai uravaanaai by mythili. Very emotional novel.

AnbuAdvaitha likes this.
  5. AnbuAdvaitha

AnbuAdvaitha New IL'ite

Thank you for the response @mathira.

6. AnbuAdvaitha

AnbuAdvaitha New IL'ite

Thank you so much @stayblessed. Yes its emotional and author has fantastic narrative style.

7. Selchell

Selchell New IL'ite

Ninga mam's ஆசை முகம் மறந்ததோ நாவல் படிக்கனும்.does anyone have?or is it available in e.books to buy?
    please let me know.
    Many thanks.