What Can You Teach Someone Online?

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Jey, Feb 9, 2020.

1. JeyashriKrishna

JeyashriKrishna New IL'ite

Hi I can teach secondary and advanced maths with real life examples and easy to understand techniques.

I can also teach carnatic violin

2. MaruthiRao

MaruthiRao Silver IL'ite

I can take study sessions on maths, science and computer science subjects for all the grades of school, plus 1 and plus 2..icse and cbse syllabus

3. MrsPrasadh

MrsPrasadh Junior IL'ite

4. Gayathrii23

Gayathrii23 New IL'ite

Hi, I am a professional voice artist from Chennai, India. I am a trained/certified Carnatic music teacher from The Music Academy, Chennai. I have also sung for various music projects. I had worked as a music teacher in a well known school. I specialize in teaching beginners. I currently take only online classes through Skype, Zoom andothersimilar apps. I also include theory and vocal training(voice culture) in my classes as per the students age.
    I teach students both from India and from other countries. Please contact for more details.
    You may also message me here.
    Thank you.

5. kaluputti

kaluputti Platinum IL'ite

Can say here that many of the schools and colleges do not give importance to language studies.esp. English, the international, well , almost language...hence once the candidates start looking for a job, they are stumped during an interview or even after joining an org. Conversational English is another field that I am interested in to train people.

6. ashishu

ashishu New IL'ite

Hi all
    I can teach Biology for school and College students. Spoken English and grammar.

7. kami

kami New IL'ite

Hi! I am a linguist and I am a Japanese language teacher. I have JLPT 1 certification and have been teaching students of all levels for past 10 years. My classes are creative, fun and more than anything very effective ! I can do Skype, google meet, zoom or any other online class. Cheers. Stay safe

8. drdiva

drdiva Silver IL'ite

Yoga and Aerobics

9. preethadg

preethadg Senior IL'ite

Hi Dear IL'ites,

I'm a Pre Primary Teacher @ Podar Jumbo Kids Pune. I am conducting online teaching sessions in Zoom and Google Meet platforms. I can teach CBSE curriculum till primary section as my elder kid in Class 2.

Apart from teaching, I'm an Sewing enthusiast and own my FB Page ReVa Creations. In recent times I'm selling Face Masks and pretty successful in both my Teaching and Designing clothes.

Also, My work experience in Norton Forums(Symantec Softwares and Services India Pvt Ltd, Chennai) as Moderator would help in Community Moderator job profile.

Thank you

10. satish14351

satish14351 New IL'ite

Hi ,I'm here to teach about boiler ,hot water generators ,and thermic fluid heaters commission ,trouble shooting