Finest Post Nomination - Change In Procedure

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Cheeniya, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

@Viswamitra
    My dear Viswa
    Thank you for your nomination of How To Teach About Money To Kids? by @Benadryl
    There is a lot of sense in what Benadryl says about teaching children about how to manage one's finances. And the age of 5 also appears reasonable to start the education about financial management. Only thing is that it should be done in such a way as not to make the child feel regimented. There will be a testing time for the child when he observes his affluent classmates splashing money. That should not cause him any complex or dislike for his parents
    Sri

Benadryl and Viswamitra like this.
  2. Cheeniya

@Rihana
    Thank you for your nomination of Muralitharan Bio Pic And The Storm In Tamil Nadu by @SGBV
    I have gone through for once the entire discussion in the thread with mixed feelings. The rising tempers and occasional intemperate language were quite worrisome. The focus of the discussion can shift to dangerous territories if tempers are not reigned in. The discussion started off well but lost its focus.

Rihana likes this.
  3. Cheeniya

@Viswamitra
    My dear Viswa
    Thanks a lot for your final nomination of A Picture Blog! by (who else) @Srama
    It's always a delight to read Sabi's posts for several reasons. Her language, her presentation, her sense of beauty, her vast field of observations, her ability not to miss even a minor detail despite that vastness.
    This post is another beauty.
    Sri

Srama and Viswamitra like this.
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

5. Cheeniya

Rihana and Viswamitra like this.
  6. Cheeniya

Rihana likes this.
  7. Cheeniya

@iyerviji
    My dear Viji
    Thank you for your nomination of Always Care Taker Of Some One? by @Reesha
    In a situation like this, the OP has to get out of this kind of self pity. That's not good for her well being. She can have a frank discussion with her husband about how to handle this situation. I firmly believe that there is no problem in the world that cannot be resolved by a cool head.
    Sri

iyerviji likes this.
  8. Cheeniya

@iyerviji
    My dear Viji
    Thank you fot your nomination of Being Positive In Negative Situations by @drdiva
    I wonder if Dr is her initials or she is a doctor for her suggestions are well weighed and practical. It is obvious that she implies that no woman needs to be bullied around within the bondage of matrimony.
    Sri

9. drdiva

drdiva Silver IL'ite

Thanx for nominating my post..Yes I m a doctor
    and strongly feel for women suffering in marriages.
    or otherwise..I dream ofdoing something for women who feel their life has been ruined after marriage..i want to tell them there is so much more to life than marriage and staying married.

10. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

Dear Shri Cheeniya,
    Thanks. I do like sharing my way way of questioning myself and as a social creature am influenced by things happening around me. Being judgmental is one of them. We listen it quite often now. In our days we had no such views about others. We either liked or disliked a person but that did not stop us from doing business with him as long as it was in our interest.
    These days we hear -accept people as they are. This too seems to be very helpful.