1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 4

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Aug 20, 2020.

1. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

who liked Nisha's talk today. I loved it.
    Archana seems bossy, but you can see that she talks to both the sides and calms them down. Otherwise it will be like Vanita of last season.

Indeevara and anika987 like this.
  2. curlytweethere

curlytweethere Platinum IL'ite

As long as she does not overdo it and does not play games it should be fine. With people like Anitha and Suresh there is need for some one to put them in their place

anika987 likes this.
  3. Ushiee

Ushiee Gold IL'ite

Indha Anita yenna sandai kozhiya? Naan partha 4 episodelayum eppavum sandai podura illana azhara.

meepre, candidheart, Ranchu and 2 others like this.
  4. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

But one thing guys..our tamil BB is way better than hindi.Saw some scenes just to basically know how it goes there..and the amount of rudeness and abuse is mind blowing.Tamil BB is dignified.

Infact..Aishwarya of season 2 Feels like a goddess compared to many in hindi BB

Indeevara likes this.
  5. curlytweethere

curlytweethere Platinum IL'ite

Archana basically seems like a loud character. She will be the only one talking in most of the interviews irrespective of which side she is on.
    Also of all the contestants who have their YouTube channel she is the one who has made maximum utilization for big boss entry!!! Shivani ellam 4 maniki post pottu enna use. Archana’s channel already is sponsored one, idhukku mela sponsors welcome welcome nu solra madiri videos poda poranga. Doesn’t matter how many days she is gonna be in. I think she already reaped her rewards in $$$$. Sustaining inside is just an added bonus and an experience.

candidheart, anika987 and Indeevara like this.
  6. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

I read a post few days ago here about Sanam Tharsh- Sherin relationship triangle. Did you guys feel like Tharshan nd Sherin flirted? I found it a cute friendship , they never did anything bad or absurd. Maybe either one of them or both had a crush on each other but nothing was revealed. It was Vanitha who unwantedly created a mountain out of a mole hill for content evidently that too in her second entry.
    Issue between Sanam nd Tharsh is not vert clear to me; I did find some statements of both of them contradictory to their insta uploads back then:rolleyes:
    Anyhow good for both of them ; apparently they were not as compatible as it looked which is why they brokeup; earlier the better.

meepre and anika987 like this.
  7. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

Feels bad for Sanam for that hit. Archana looks bossy but as Ranchu pointed out she is the one who controls a chaotic atmosphere always. With bossy character comes leadership qualities too! I find Anitha and her voice / modulation sooo irritating :shakehead:
    Som should learn to be firm with her , yesterday he bursted out but again went to her to sort out the issue. She is extremely disturbed about nomination and eviction

candidheart, anika987 and Ranchu like this.
  8. netflx

netflx Gold IL'ite

Very early and things can change.
    But my very early prediction is that Ramya will win this season, not much competition for her. Archana can provide competition for her, but overall Ramya has an edge towards the win.

anika987 and Ranchu like this.
  9. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Seriously Best performer is ARCHANA and BALAJI ? that is so unfair!
    I do not like suresh but he was brilliant in his task

also the other side Nisha for her comedy,sanam for her guts and even Rio and Ramya were fine,Anyone except balaji!

So we are very clear..BB does not want bala to get evicted.

Indeevara likes this.
  10. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Somu looks good.

Just sollanum nu thonichu :D

Indeevara likes this.