IVF - Need some advice

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by mrudula, Mar 19, 2007.

1. Anshu5

Anshu5 New IL'ite

Hi everyone! I am in the process of my 6th IVF treatment after 5 failed IVF. My doctor prescribed Zoladex 3.6mg inj. which i have taken on 18th Feb 2020. The second injection which was supposed to be on 17th March 2020, but missed it due to current situation in country. I wasn't able to go to clinic .
    I got my first period after injection on 2nd March after that no periods till today that is 19th April, 2020. I have abdominal pain . I called my doctor he didn't specified when i will get my period .

Please reply to me if anyone had suffered with such unfortunate situation. And also please let me know when did you get your periods after stopping these injection

Thanks
    Anshu

2. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

I know many ladies have gone through IUI and IVF in this thread.Is IUI or IVF process very very painful? Can anyone throw light on this.Will be quite helpful

3. Anshu5

Anshu5 New IL'ite

Hi Pihu!
    IUI is very simple procedure . you have to visit the clinic on 2nd day of the period, day by day doctor is monitoring the folicle size and giving some fertility medicines and injections to stimulate ovulation, during ovulation the doctor will ask you to visit the clinic with your hubby and before starting the process of insemination he has to give the semen sample .The sperm are prepared for insemination through a process called “sperm washing” that pulls out a concentrated amount of healthy sperm. Once doctors are ok with healthy sperm then they will inseminate into the uterus, which helps healthy sperm get closer to your egg.
    I prefer before going for IVF one should try for IUI.

IVF is little tough but not complicated the process goes in a same way as like IUI but more injections you have to take , you feel little tired but if proper care is taken everything goes simple. proper diet, walking , praying and rest after injections. Once the size of eggs is between 18mm to 22mm (normally 11 or 12 days of injections) doctor will give you a trigger shot injection and exactly after 36 hours the eggs will be retrieved with minimal sedation , the process is like 15 to 20 min . On the other side hubby has to give the semen sample to doctors , then embryologist will mix the sperm and eggs together to form embryos, the same day doctor will give you the discharge. you will feel some discomfort for 1 or 2 days .
    Some doctors prefer 3 days embryos to transfer , some 5 days that is blastocyst . some doctors even takes the decision to freeze embryos and transfer means insemination will be the next month, just to give body some relaxation. It depends on the clinic as well as clinic.
    Always go for the good clinics with high percentage of conceiving if you are planning for the one. Since we are spending our time, efforts, mental pressure and money.
    Thanks

pihu123 likes this.
  4. anu641

anu641 New IL'ite

Hello All,
    Greetings there
    I am Neha, newly joined this amazing group. Happily Married and staying in USA. Currently i am facing infertility issues , hope some one can guide me on this . My ttc journey in simple glance

Got married 6 years back , on ttc 3 yrs
    Infertility due to DH ( DHA fragmentation)
    Tried my first IvF- ICSI here but unfortunately cycle got cancelled due to low quality embryo . But doctors said it may be due egg quality egg got compromised.
    My previous numbers said i am ok with out any issues , but after this feedback i am devastated .

Not sure on how to take this further.
    Pour in your suggestions how can i overcome this . I am even planning to visit India for further treatments . Appreciate if any one can suggest fertility clinic in Hyderabad ( prefered) . Literally looking for positive vibes.

Lots of baby dust to all.

Neha

5. anu641

anu641 New IL'ite

note : Posting on behalf of my friend .

6. wish4miracle

wish4miracle Silver IL'ite

I also got this comment from my doctors in India after my embryos failed to implant. I was devastated to know this even after I got 4a embryos.

I searched internet thoroughly and found out consuming high protein food with good fat improved egg quality to good extent.
    And I did followed it and it worked me I guess.

I would suggest you to follow very healthy diet before attempting next ivf as u know u want to give your best shot at the next ivf. If possible try this for 3 months before attempting next ivf. U can check out my post in another thread.

Prayers that everything works out soon for you.

7. happydheivanai

happydheivanai Silver IL'ite

Hi ladies,

Anybody got pregnant with serious male in fertility issue. Server non obstructive oligospermia (my health has no issues) .. we both are 34 yrs married for 8yrs and 4 ivf failure because of low quality embryo... feeling very low .. looking for some male infertility success stories.. pls reply thanks

8. AllizWell

AllizWell Bronze IL'ite

Hello everyone, can anybody please suggest a ood IVF center in Hyderabad.

Also any reviews on Indira IVF hospital Banjara hills?

Thanks in advance!

9. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

After embryo transfer what precautions we should take immediately to conceive successfully? How to manage household work after embryo transfer? Can anyone please help me out with their experience. How the person can manage all alone without help after embryo transfer. After how many days of embryo transfer we can start doing normal house hold work? can anyone help me out..

10. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

You can resume normal work immediately. Your clinic will advise you on what activities to avoid or restrict so make sure you ask the nurse.