1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Visit During Covid

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by Halosandwings, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Halosandwings

Halosandwings Bronze IL'ite

Hi All,

Thanks for dropping by. I appreciate your suggestions. My marriage is barely hanging by thread right now and it’s impossible to convince my husband. Even her last visit was not discussed with me and Mentioned more like FYI manner. I am not very curious about my in laws life. When things were really good I used to buy visitor insurance. Last time I asked my H to do it and it was never done. I tried to do it after I found out but could not as MIL handed over her passport to H. Anyways, may be I am thinking too much and May be common sense will prevail at the end. If she comes I will let my H deal with insurance and if she ends up requiring medical care I will ask him to take physical and financial responsibility. He makes good money anyways. I asked H to quarantine in a hotel for 14 days and he flatly refused. I can keep my baby away from him but my toddler would still go to his Father.. Once again, thank you all for your time.

2. KavithaUS

KavithaUS Silver IL'ite

Hi- doesn’t your state mandates ‘quarantine’ after entering? Or a negative covid test result prior entering?