1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Faced With A What Should I Do Situation!!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by HariLakhera, Sep 27, 2020.

1. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

based on multiple replies here we all have democratically agreed that gun should be given.
    yes i meant wear him out with talks so that he either his anger has subsided.however when u ask me specifically what i meant i do feel its a losu idea!

wearing him out with talk might aggravate him as well.

also why are we all thinking its a "he" did OP mentioned that anywhere ? days of corona !...

HariLakhera likes this.
  2. Sreevidyaa

Sreevidyaa Silver IL'ite

I am not sure whether you are talking about a hypothetical or real situation. Mental illness problems are seldom noticed even by their own family members and that’s the reason why lots of suicides come as total surprise for their families.

Anyhow my answer still would be not for giving unless you get some legal help. You should definitely follow the local laws. I saw this one for US. Under the federal law when one has any doubt then they should err on the cautious side and never give firearms.

Possession of Firearms by People With Mental Illness

I will just leave about whatever decision you take for this real or hypothetical situation in your hands. My advice here is based on what I would do.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2020
    HariLakhera likes this.
  3. sarvantaryamini

sarvantaryamini Gold IL'ite

Because women are wired differently, we never pile up ****, we unload it very fast, men don't vent out, they act out their frustrations. We talk, we cry or we eat chocolates, we don't go shooting and baying for blood.

ashima10 and HariLakhera like this.
  4. netflx

netflx Gold IL'ite

Varies as per individual. I know its just easy to lump into a category, but there are all kinds in this varied world. You would be surprised to learn that there are quite a few women shooters too.

HariLakhera likes this.
  5. sarvantaryamini

sarvantaryamini Gold IL'ite

I am really asking out of curiosity, were there any incidents with women shooters? I don't deny women can be cruel and cold, there are psycho women. What I was telling is that women don't just burst out like men, especially in public, they think twice before doing anything.

ashima10 and HariLakhera like this.
  6. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

Thanks. Very sound advice.

7. HariLakhera

Yet another twist in the tale. 'He' may be 'She'??????? So it is 'He' ???? Bur there are women shooters too!!!

8. HariLakhera

Yes it can be 'she' also. And now I am told women do not shoot.
    I am getting lot my masala for my next snippet.

ashima10 likes this.