1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dh Moved Out...

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by snehalJoshi, Sep 1, 2020.

1. lavani

lavani Platinum IL'ite

this is true. the Abuser / and Empath game play. Abuser always needs a empath (you) to download his/her issues and then reverse the blame.

my only input will be Visa. If you are not bound by that. You can seperate, otherwise If you are working on h1b it is still possible, just harder. If you are housewife sorry , things are different.

Sorry it is harsh reality .

2. lavani

lavani Platinum IL'ite

also please it is just about the words of not killing anything or anyone. Are you Ok to have another spit on your face all the time . if this is a public action or in front of family tomorrow for any reason, is that an acceptable thing.

sorry i cannot tolerate, such incontrol.

I believe display of anger is fine, everyone has and it is part of being human, but one has to control and be civil on how they display and accept the consequences of their actions too.

nakshatra1 likes this.
  3. shama146

shama146 Gold IL'ite

He will never agree for co parenting and living seperately. I can bet on that. These kind of people are like leaches, who survive on other blood. If you or he will move out, his whole existence will stop. He will never agree for this.
    Either you leave him legally, or bear for few more years till kids are a bit grown up. It's utter foolishness to ask him to live seperately.

4. senorita2019

senorita2019 Gold IL'ite

Snehal
    I have read your past posts and also responded in the past. You are living in a bubble girl.

Your husband will never change and you will never find any peace unless you take the legal step and file divorce.

Since you dont want to do it, just adjust, swallow your pride and ignore. No other choice. sorry to be blunt.

all this temporary separation will not work, so many things will be up in the air like - how to share the kids, who will take the kid to extra curricular, who will take kids to doctor, will you tell friends and family, will you pretend to be a family for social events, who will go to PTa, who will buy clothes, who will throw bday parties etc etc ...

Even divorced couple who have court order clearly specifying the above stuff struggle in real life. you think your mean and rude husband will cooperate and co-parent with you smoothly.

You are living in a huge bubble dear. pls wake up and see the reality. You fully adjust or file divorce. No other way

5. Rose03

Rose03 Senior IL'ite

I did not read all the replies. Living him is the best , end of the day kids should be brought up in positive environment . Your husband is crazy guy , hats off your patience and beating him for all these years . living with him , you are showing your daughter that bearing men anger and nastiness for women is acceptable and your daughter learned to grow with that mindset and tomorrow she will not reacts if this repeats from guy in her life .
    why don’t you tell his family About his behaviour ? To me the parents should imbibe good values in son .

6. Aradhana29

Aradhana29 New IL'ite

He sounds a lot like my husband. I don't know your story but please protect yourself and your kids. He can be dangerous.