1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Should We Talk To Our Ex

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by shama146, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:If your family ship is on even keel why you risk a catastrophe that can wreck havoc!
    God Bless.

2. DavenaRosalie

DavenaRosalie Silver IL'ite

3. jmsd

jmsd Silver IL'ite

I have logged in here after so long.
    Almost to talk about something similar and I found this thread.

I am in my 40s.
    He had dumped me 20 years back (because family would not agree) and moved on.
    Got married to an exceptionally beautiful dynamic girl and has made it very big in life.
    We were classmates and he is the most successful of the lot.

Since the past three years he has been trying to connect through our class whatsapp group,facebook and a couple of happy birthday texts.

I thought better, kept a better judgment and blocked him.
    I could not understand that why after so many years of no contact and ghosting he had suddenly become interested in me.
    Now he makes sure that he goes out of the way to avoid checking my messages in the class group and elsewhere.
    Does he hate me? Possible.

Keeping peace in my family is my priority.

At the same time I miss him like crazy.Want to meet him ,talk to him,laugh with him.
    I am neither going to do this nor it is possible.
    I take major business and administrative decisions everyday but here I become helpless like a little girl.
    All this when I am married to a great guy and have a loving family.

The heart is a strange part of the body.
    It should just pump blood but it ends up messing all the emotions.

lavani and Hopikrishnan like this.
  4. netflx

netflx Gold IL'ite

That means its a good time to use the brain too. Continue block on phn and all other social media.

sarvantaryamini, SCA and jmsd like this.
  5. sarvantaryamini

sarvantaryamini Gold IL'ite

Good for you ! When the other party themselves decided to block, you should celebrate. Who cares if he hates you or not? He is not your priority, don't make him one and don't ruin your happiness and progress. Care for the guy who gave you the chance to enjoy life, to make you feel good about yourself. Better to keep what one has, instead of going for something else and lose everything in the process.

6. Swetha52003

Swetha52003 Gold IL'ite

This “heart pump blood “ you are feeling about him is pretty normal and common too. You are associating it with the feel good moments and happy times in your life. That you had someone in life who accepted and liked you! That’s ok dear. Actually you are not missing him. You are missing the feel good moments you had once.When we have that feeling, we are not thinking about the bitter reality that he is the one who left you when he still had the chance. Whenever you think you are missing him, just think about this fact and tell yourself “ he is not worth it”. Best wishes!

jmsd likes this.