Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Priyaha

Priyaha Senior IL'ite

Namaste Pragaspatiji,

I'm sorry to contacting u so many times, I was hoping you could look into my relationship once more. For 2 years we've been separated, no divorce. There is much opposition from inlaws, and I have apologized multiple times.
    Here are our birth details:

Priyanka Raj (me)- 10 Jan 1988; 1530 ; CHICAGO ILLINOIS (KANYA RASHI (HASTA NAKSHATRA); Mithun lagna) no dst
    S Raj - 21 Jan 1990; 1503; Fort Wayne Indiana (VRISCHIK RASHI (ANURADHA NAKSH.); Mithun lagna) no dst.

Thank you so much in advance - any remedies or when we can expect reconciliation would be appreciated.

2. Parvathy20

Parvathy20 New IL'ite

Namaste Sir
    D.o.b. 20 Dec 1986, 13:43 hours
    Place of birth - Thrissur, Kerala

Dear Sir
    Thank you for all the guidance and support you have continued to give till date.

I have lost my job in May of this year and am planning to take up a position in an ayurveda hospital soon. Probably going to leave to India within the 20th of Nov 2020, but not finalized yet.

Is this a conducive date to relocate to India for good after living my whole life in the Gulf
    after 34 years?

Also, I am aware that as per my horoscope there are limitations to get married. But I'm really very much single and lonely and haven't come across a single man with whom I would like to build a life with. Any advice would be helpful.

Namaste

3. goldmist78

goldmist78 New IL'ite

Namaskaram Sir,
    This is Ramya.. My husband left his job in nov2019 and not able to find one, till now and this corona issue suddenly came out of the blue, which is really causing us sleepless nights whtr he will be able to find one soon..This has been causing family issues and lots of stress between us.
    We are almost fighting daily wrt this issue. Please let us know whether any pariharams can be done and slokams to be renderedand when would be the favourable time to get job.
    Sending the details.
    Name :Sudarsan
    Dob :6/12/1972
    Place of birth: Kandanoor, puduvayal
    Time of birth :2:42pm

Name :Ramya
    Dob :30/08/1978
    Place of birth:Bangalore
    Time of birth :9:55am
    Thank you..

4. shifas

shifas Bronze IL'ite

Hello sir,
    I would like to know if there is any problem in our horoscopes for having a second child. One astrologer had mentioned about not to think about another child as per my first child's horoscope it is not good.Although I never believe in such things i do want to know from you whether it is right time as per our horoscopes.
    I also would like to know whether my husband will get transfer any time this year.
    here are our horoscope details.
    your predictions have always come true and helpful for us.
    Thanking you in advance.

husband 05.01. 1980
    2.30 AM
    thrissur
    kerala

mine 16 .11.1985
    4.20 AM
    palakkad
    kerala

5. shifas

shifas Bronze IL'ite

Hello sir,
    I would like to know if there is any problem in our horoscopes for having a second child. One astrologer had mentioned about not to think about another child as per my first child's horoscope it is not good.Although I never believe in such things i do want to know from you whether it is right time as per our horoscopes.
    I also would like to know whether my husband will get transfer any time this year.
    here are our horoscope details.
    your predictions have always come true and helpful for us.
    Thanking you in advance.

husband 05.01. 1980
    2.30 AM
    thrissur
    kerala

mine 16 .11.1985
    4.20 AM
    palakkad
    kerala

6. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi Priyaha,

Both of you are running the period of Nodes, i.e, you are runnign he dasa of Rahu and he is running the dasa of Ketu. Even though the Rahu and Ketu are part of a snake, the former one representing the head and the later one representing the tail; but both of them are with ideologies and they will compromise with other. Hence, once this period is over, there are chances for positive development. In your case, the Rahu dasa will be over by 11.09.2022 and in his case, the Ketu dasa will be over by 10.08.2023. Hence, you may please pray Goddess PARVATHI in any form to get relief in the matter.

Regards

7. RRAJ

RRAJ Gold IL'ite

Namaskaram Sir,

I have a question regarding wearing a gemstone. Can you please tell me whether I can wear a coral ring or pendant according to my birth chart? I would appreciate your reply. Thank you.

DOB 25.3.1976
    POB Watrap, Tamilnadu.
    TOB 3.20pm

8. Pragaspathy

Hi Parvathy,

I think I have already studied your chart and given my predictions. However, I shall try to give my views on the request made by you.

At present, you are running the period of Venus. Venus is the 8th lord, placed in its own sign, i.e, in the sign of Libra, a movable sign. Hence, the chances of returning to Home town / India until the dasa of Venus is over by 28.07.2028 and as per your chart, you may be in a position to return to India only after the venus dasa is over.

Your marriage is a delayed one due to the following reasons:

1) Mars aspecting he 7th house from the Janma Lagna
    2) Saturn aspecting the 7th house from the Moon sign
    3) Saturn aspecting the 2nd house from the Moon sign
    4) Mars in the 8th hosue from the Moon sign.
    5) Ketu in the 7th house from the Janma Lagna
    6) 7th lord Mercury is afflicted by Saturn.

The general rule is that when the Saturn or Mars or both are connected to 2nd, 7th and 8th houses from the Janma Lagna or the Moon sign, one will have delayed marriage.

At present, you are running the dasa of Venus, i.e, dasa of Kalathrahara Venus and the Bhukti of Jupiter, the Lagna as well as 10th lord Jupiter. In as much as the Venus is aspected by Jupiter, there are good chacnes that you will get married before 26.05.2021. Please pray Goddess Parvathy in any form, which will certainly give you much beneficial resutls.

Regards

Parvathy20 likes this.
  9. Pragaspathy

Hi,

I do not have much knowledge on the use of any Gemstone and also I don't believe in it.

Regards

Last edited: Sep 23, 2020
  10. Pragaspathy

HI Goldmist78

Your husband is under the period of Ashtama Sani, and it is over by one year back. The peirod of Ashtama sani would have been a very troublesome period. Also, he is running the dasa of Jupiters. In as much as he happens to be Taurus native, the dasa of Jupier, being the dasa of Avayogi will not give much beneficial resultsin; instead it would have been one of the very adverse periods.

The loss of job is mainly related to the running dasa. The dasa lord Jupiter, being the 8th lrod is placed in the 6th house. Normallhy, the dasa of 6th or 8th lords or the planets placed in any one of the houses will be a troublesome one. His Jupiter dasa will be over by 25.06.2024. Hence, until this period, much beneficial results cannot be expected. Hence, it is advisable that he can join in whatever the job available in order to eke out the life and one the Saturn dasa gets commenced, the things will get changed, since the Saturn is a Yogahara planet for Taurus Native.

In this connection, I would like to advise being a life partner, this is the time to lend helping hands to him; instead of quarrelling with him, which will make the situation very worst. Please try to be kind and symapthetic to him and does not make him to feel for the loss of job and everything happens as per everyone's destiny only.

Regards

11. Pragaspathy

Hi,

As per both the charts, the period from Nov 2020 to Nov 2021 is supportive for 2nd child.

Regards