1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Original Sin

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by HariLakhera, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:The point you drove home is well understood.

2. But the humans during all their wakeful hours could be wily-nelly thinking properly or improperly while a small fraction of world population would be engaged in research continue to think experiment thin again change perspectives and then visit Lab again and again till their hypothesis proved or disproved.

3. Eisenstein felt time expands universe expands one side and shrink on the other side simultaneously and time contracts or expands. These theories or hypothesis one by one after few decades proved.

4. Majority thinks only for themselves or for their families as to newer ways of making money increase income wealth or acquire newer or more families or adopt children ( as in Australia where grant subsidy ) despite having their own kids.

5. Newer way of thinking comes automatically only to a few for which basic education is a must. But exceptions are late Kamaraj Who when congress was in great dilemma and in chaotic state picked Nehru’s daughter Indira Gandhi for prime ministership.

6. I do hope, my view points above are not at tangent to the central idea of your post!

Thanks and Regards.

HariLakhera likes this.
  2. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

All the above is very true and thinking is a natural process. In my opinion there are four types of thinkers in our society:
    1. Those who are called intellectuals and are always thinking something new in the field of art, science and culture. The society benefits from their thinking. This is a very small majority. This category does not care what others think about them, does not scum to any pressure, political or otherwise and does not flinch from their goal and constantly challenging the hurdles.
    2. Those, and a large majority, who think about their daily life, its needs, tribulations, and ways to make it better.
    3. Those whose only goal is to stay in power by hook or crook and for doing that they will not hesitate from imprisoning the first category.
    4. Those who have left them to their fate. They have stopped thinking. They have become victim of their own non captivated mind.
    I hope I am not trying to look too philosophical.

Thyagarajan likes this.