1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Competitiveness / Comparision Between Co-sisters And Sil

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by mrudulapr, Aug 24, 2020.

1. netflx

netflx Gold IL'ite

Not sure I understand this? Are you saying there is no other company that will need your skills in the entire city?

2. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Dear OP

I responded to your original post, that carried different issues.
    According to your original post, your Co-Sis is a near perfect DIL, an enthusiastic staff member at work who often receives professional acclaims and promotions. She does a lot of work at home, and serve her husband so there is an obvious comparison between you & her at home since you guys live in the same apartment complex & work for the same office.

You reported that you have a superior position than your co-sis, but you feel like stuck at work. So, her promotions doesn't make you happy.
    You said that you are overweight, but she works out by copying you and lost weight. Aparently that too a reason for you to stay unhappy about all this.

Although you may try to project as if everyone is competing with you, it looks like you are in this competition knowingly or unknowingly.
    You take things way too much personal & feel inferior or superior; thus unable to handle it.
    And it is too much on your plate, since you have to handle the same people both at office & home. Not easy...

Now that, your new updates shows the evil sides of your MIL & SIL (not co-sis) as supporters of your co-sis. Which is totally a different issue.

3. Patientone

Patientone Silver IL'ite

I suggest pulling out of the rat race I.e the constant competition and you’ll be amazed. You’ll see people for what they are. Whenever you get a chance to think and go mad comparing. Read a book, Watch makeup videos, cooking whatever to distract yourself. SIL etc may seem perfect but you don’t know what they hide and don’t show. Please don’t compare. No one is perfect. What you are good at they may not be good at and vice versa. Let them go crazy competing but you step out of it.