1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestions For A Good Mattress For Elderly

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by kiran82, Sep 10, 2020.

1. kiran82

kiran82 Silver IL'ite

Hello to all,
    I would like to have some suggestions for buying a good mattress. We are both senior citizens having sleep issues due to improper beds. Recently we spent a huge amount to buy an imported brand Eclipse. We were very happy with it initially but the same pains resurfaced. Tried sleeping on the bare floor also, nothing helps. We got our original cotton beds also restitched. That too did not help. Please give me your suggestions. Thank you and regards,
    Kiran82

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Sleep well brand has a wider range to suit senior citizens and there sales rep in show room guide the purchaser after listening to the pain related sleep issues.

2. A checkup their website and visit to show room needed to decide.

3. Am senior citizen and I was permitted to sleep on the selected beds for a while and after three such visits only my spouse and I selected the mattress. It is going still strong maintaining shape and thickness or height even after three years. Bargain to get 5 to 10 % discount.

Thanks and Regards

GOD - provides a sound sleep and healthy mind in robust bed.

3. kiran82

kiran82 Silver IL'ite

Thank you so much for such a detailed reply. We are looking for Sleepwell and also another option, Wakefit. Reviews for both seem good but Wakefit doesn't have outlets in Hyderabad. We may go in for Sleepwell. We find it difficult to go out of the house in these corona times. But a good sleep is also very important so we will take a decision soon.
    Thank you and regards.