1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

2 Month Old Ebf Baby Reflux ?

Discussion in 'Infants' started by Hosanna, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Hosanna

Hosanna Bronze IL'ite

I am also taking less fruits will include more. I am tired of apples i had GD, entire last trimester only fruit which dint raise my blood sugar was apple so ate that every single day and now i dont even consider it. I have to start concentrating on my health i have already lost 10 kg out of 12 kg pregnancy weight gain and looking very thin. BF just drains all my energy. I am yet to put DS on tummy. I never did that with first one but this visit dr asked me to give him tummy times as that will strengthen his muscles. Will start doing it. As of now he just turns to sides by himself he is 8 weeks n 4 days old. Thanks for your valuable suggestions.

2. Hosanna

Hosanna Bronze IL'ite

Yes i now totally dropped the plan of formula feed even as top up. I actually have good supply tried pumping past few days and i am making 2 to 3 oz every 2 hours. I do have to let pediatrician know it and tell him that i dont wish to formula feed may be i will consider in future if supply goes down. With regard to tongue tie is it mandatory to evaluate i did not know that. May be during the next visit i will check with the doctor. Thanks

3. Hosanna

Hosanna Bronze IL'ite

I can totally understand how a mom feels when kid throws up after feeding food. I wish babies just outgrew reflux before they turn 1 year. Actually i have gastric problem i am not diagnosed with GERD but i kind of have it. I just cant eat any food at any time like other ppl do i end up in stomach upset or gas issues may be that it also troubling my lil one no idea. With my 1st kid i was perfectly alright young healthy stress free so baby was born and grown up happily without any issues. With 2nd its just opposite life is hectic i am taking antidepressants so it all shows up in baby. Its time for me to take care of myself and eat on time as you said otherwise its going to trouble lil baby.

4. sarvantaryamini

sarvantaryamini Gold IL'ite

I didn't mean to hurt you. Don't worry, I am sure you will figure it out eventually. Just continue with whatever options work for you for another 4-5 months, once you begin to give solid foods after 6 month, you can try giving roasted cumin powder with finely mashed rice and ghee to help with the reflux if it's still persists. I wish you all the best. Take care of yourself and your baby. Don't stress about this. Lots of love and hugs to you and baby.

Hosanna likes this.
  5. Hosanna

Hosanna Bronze IL'ite

No not at all you did not hurt me i really needed all these experiences from moms :)
    I am thinking to introduce ragi milk by 5th month incase my milk supply goes down so he can gain little more weight. Sure i will try your cumin powder tip once i start solids.
    Thank you so much for your consoling words. Hugs to you and your kiddo.