1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Daeng Gi Meo Ri Ki Gold Premium Shampoo/conditioner- Experiences

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by madhat, Aug 12, 2020.

1. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

Hi Beautiful Ladies,

Recording my experience with Daeng Gi Meo Ri Ki Gold Premium Shampoo/Conditioner. I thought it warrants it's own thread for future inputs and experiences.

After reading several reviews, I went and bought this korean shampoo and conditioner yesterday. According to majority of the reviews, it seems to stop hairfall and also seems to darken hair because of a herb called Rehmannia Glutinosa.
    Since I am already dealing with hairfall, I thought what do I have to loose. So went and used it today.

As with all first time product use especially shampoo, I always use a diluted version. I am assuming people who have reported itchiness in their scalp was maybe because of too much of the product. One person in amazon has reported to use only a tiny bit. So I diluted a little bit in an empty shampoo bottle and used it. Most people like the smell, but for me it reminds me of a cheap shampoo flowery smell. Not too strong, I give it 5 out of 10.
    Also used the conditioner. I am hoping to be in the reviewers who have posted positive results.

I will be keep updating this if and when I see any positive or negative results.

I the mean time, if anyone has used this product please do share your experience.:)