1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Ashtami An Act Of God

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Thyagarajan, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Surrender To Divine

:hello:Ashtami An Act Of God :hello:

The above is link to story of SURRENDER to Lord by bamboo of which musical instrument in the hands of Lord Krishna' s made of.

LORD Krishns's birth anniversary being celebrated since last evening all over India & rest of the world.

Indian diaspora jubilant over it as it is closely following the laying foundation for temple at Ayodhya For Lord Rama on last 5 th August by Prine Minister of India .

Krishna Janmashtami, also called as Gokulashtami, Shrikrishna Jayanti or just Janmashtami, is observed as the birth anniversary of Lord Krishna.

The dark-hued Lord is, the Lord who came as a cowherd-lad and stole butter, He is the Lord of gods, and the Lord of Arangam also. He has stolen my heart. After seeingmy Lord of ambrosial delight, my eyes will see nothing else.

As per Hindu calendar, this year, 5247th Birth Anniversary of Lord Krishna will be celebrated.

May I wish the Lord Krishna Goula Nanadan to bestow all the best to all fellow- members active dormant of Indusladies and a peaceful life journey.

Regards.

God is God - vivid or no-covid

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
    girvani and joylokhi like this.

2. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Thank you uncle for your blessings. In Aberdeen, we have thunderstorms and lightning, which is extremely rare for Scotland. It made me thinking Krishna's first hours of his life and it gave a great opportunity once again for me to read Krishna's birth story again!
    Vani

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. Thyagarajan

Thanks.
    But do visit and read edited version now. I assume you opened the link in my post at the top about bamboo proximity to Lord Krisna. It is a delight to see your response here after long time.

2. I read your brilliant journey of plight with helping hubby and mother and cooperating kids to complete your doctorate that won the hearts of many in IL. I think I too joined the party.

3. Yes. Anything dramatic or and sensational must precede or and accompany eerie effects like pralayam cataclysm or an apocalypse to have mighty long lasting peaceful effect!

Thanks and Regards.

girvani likes this.
  4. Thyagarajan

:hello:@joylokhi thanks for visiting here but I trust you re read the link in my post.

2. Pl revisit to read the edited version now.
    Regards.

5. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

bamboo's story of Aathama samarpanam has been making rounds for some time.It is quite interesting.
    Jayasala42

Thyagarajan likes this.
  6. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Thank you uncle.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  7. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

Interesting story. Mythology has many stories symbolic in nature. It is quite possible that they were added from time to time. Visiting Mathura and Vrindaban or for that matter Ayodhya, one will find every home in old houses narrating some story about Krishna and Rama.

Thyagarajan likes this.