Wet/dry Food Sealing Options

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Caughtinbetween, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Caughtinbetween

Caughtinbetween Gold IL'ite

i am looking at vacuum sealing machines at costco and amazon which I would need to seal indian pickles and powders . i am planning to take these sealed packs with us as checked luggage . will be giving away or disposing the day to day use grocery items but need to carry these pickles and podis carefully .. will have a separate suitcase with just these items and some kitchen utensils , IP etc (without any clothes ) ... any recommendations on packing tricks and machines please /

second , do you people carry your gold with you in the carry on small suitcase ? do you need to wear everything you have or keep receipts with as a proof that they are purchased here only / is there a limit on the amount of gold you carry ? if you put all the gold you have in one box does that raise any red flags during x-ray scan at airports ? its domestic travel only. thank you.

2. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

You shouldn’t have any issues with gold for domestic travel. Keep it in your hand always. You can also mail the pickles to your new address if you’ve found a place, so you save space in your luggage.