What Is Safe Baby Product Brand In Usa???

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by swarnamary, Aug 11, 2020.

1. swarnamary

swarnamary Gold IL'ite

hi,

i am a mother of 8 yr old boy expecting a baby again in november.i am trying to gather all the information i can to get ready for baby arrival when my son was born 8 yrs back i use only johnson brand for him all the time (lotion,bath bodywash) vaseline for diaper area whenever needed.i did try aveeno but it didnt work well with him so i stop that and from that time i didnt have good impression on that brand now that with the new baby is coming i am checking which brand is safe,good????

All the moms please pass me down your experience with the brands you use.
    Thank you..

2. swarnamary

swarnamary Gold IL'ite

for diapers i am going with pampers as i had good experience with them their wipes,diapers so thinking of using the same brand if anyother please do suggest.

for laundry detergent i like to go with All as i use that with my son for 4 years..(thanks to IL as i got this suggestion from here)

Angela123 likes this.
  3. mk01

mk01 New IL'ite

I recommend honest and California baby for baby essentials. but my all time favorite is alaffia products, both for adults and kids. they are costly but who would take chances on kids well being.

swarnamary likes this.
  4. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

I go to Costco, so I buy the Huggies Plus diapers sold there and the Kirkland brand wipes. I use Aquaphor jelly and Desitin for diaper cream. Honest Company has good products. I use their body wash and body cream and Mustela shampoo. A friend gave me L’Occitane baby body wash and cream as a present and it smells amazing though it is very expensive.
    You may have to try and see what works best for your baby.

swarnamary likes this.
  5. swarnamary

swarnamary Gold IL'ite

Thanks for your suggestion MK01,malstrom... i will keep this in mind. i will look into honest company see what all they got heard alot about that but never used them.. so i will look into that. Thank you both.

mk01 likes this.